New 2017-2018 Barca kits

slvtn

Well, the first versions were horrible, but overall this looks pretty good. I just would prefer thinner numbers and red shorts.

Professor Chaos

barcelona-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg

Away kit. Nothing special.

Jenks

Saudi Arabia bans Barcelona shirts with possible €135,000 fine and 15-year prison sentence.

GetIn

They don't want to be promote Qatar so they're banning our old shirts, the Rakuten ones should be fine. Appalling that we were sponsoring that shit for 5 years.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

As I see it we got this year:

PSG jersey for 1st kit
MC jersey for 2nd kit
Roma jersey for 3rd kit

Nice recycling by Nike

Not a big fan of the new one, but bought it for my niece, and hell, she is amaze! Just to say I make a very happy new fan. She's 10. A new Barca addict to the club! Lisa ♥

Nucky

Won't La Liga have the same fonts, same as Premier League? So these fonts of Real Madrid are probably for UCL and CDR. Or they just look ugly on our kits?

JerseyAddict

I am also now confused... Valencia had same ugly font as we. Now Real has "normal " ones. It could be that they are smart abd selling jerseys with UCL or CDR fonts because they realised how ugly La Liga font is. Compare it with EPL font.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am also now confused... Valencia had same ugly font as we. Now Real has "normal " ones. It could be that they are smart abd selling jerseys with UCL or CDR fonts because they realised how ugly La Liga font is. Compare it with EPL font.

I think they will sell shirts with normal fonts to the fans, but wear the retarded one in the league.

Why punish the fans for LFP's incompetence.

Home of Barca Fans