Liga l Round 15: CA Osasuna - FC Barcelona 0-3

dostoevskij

good line up. feel always safe if i see Umtitis name!!!
actually like this early game time today, popcorn ready, steak soon to be. Visca el barca:barcascarf:

Blaugrana Man

I actually think that Enrique has faith in Gomes.

As he rightfully should. People have been so incredibly critical of him because of the associated price tag, but he's been solid. He hasn't set the world on fire, by any means, but he's young and new to the system. He certainly hasn't played poorly enough to suggest that he can't cut it at the club.

Barcaforum just love their torches and pitchforks.

F

FlaFCB

CzUOZ5-WEAE3YwA.jpg:large

That finishing. Horrible. 11 shots, only 2 on goal.

FC B

I reckon it's the fourth first half that Barca doesn't score, in a row, would be fifth if it weren't for that late goal against Sevilla, whatta piss poor record from Lucho's men...

F

FlaFCB

Good game. Can't forget how poor Osasuna is currently, though. And the team only attacks thru the middle or from the left, which makes easier for teams to defend. I really wish Messi would go back to rw. Or then try 3-4-3, with a rw, and messi behind Suarez, as he is currently.

Altomonte

good overall performance, disciplined, focused. No foul by Arda - I guess Lucho got through to him. Magical goal by Messi at the end: nobody else could pull that off!

Vilarrubi

We played well today, just the finishing was off. Could have been 7 or 8-0 easily. Compare it to the home game against Granada when we struggled to create one chance.

Home of Barca Fans