User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liga l Round 15: CA Osasuna - FC Barcelona 0-3

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liga l Round 15: CA Osasuna - FC Barcelona 0-3

Liga Round 15

-

Saturday, 10 December, 13:00

----------

Barca visits last placed Osasuna this weekend. Nothing but a win at El Sadar will do for Lucho's team.
    Still, last time we were there (Tata's season in 2013) we drew 0-0.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another early kickoff time, I hate these. At least we'll have a day more to prepare as we usually get with early Saturday games after we play in CL on Wednesday. Osasuna is poor this season but Caparros teams usually can park the bus well. It would be great if we'd score in first 15-20 minutes. The longer we'll be without a goal more we'll struggle, especially if we concede first. Hopefully the team got some much needed confidence back with a good performance and win against Gladbach.

As for the lineup, I'd go with

MATS
    Roberto-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
    Denis-Busquets-Iniesta
    Messi-Suarez-Arda

But Lucho will probably start Rakitić.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, this game tells alot. If we manage to get comfortable win, i have a strong feeling our rest of season will be fine. If we keep struggling, i think we need some sort of crises meeting. I am sure Real will be slow down towards the end of the campaign. Its Zidanes first full year, also including Club World Cup, they will have big stamina issues as they really get limited break at winter and they will eventually crumble, but in order to catch up, we need to start getting wins from games like this and not scrappy 0-1 wins, but comfortable ones. Osasuna is generally a crappy squad in a bad form, lost their last 4 games, also against Granada and Gijon, so no excuses here.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    also including Club World Cup, they will have big stamina issues as they really get limited break at winter and they will eventually crumble, but in order to catch up, we need to start getting wins from games like this and not scrappy 0-1 wins, but comfortable ones. Osasuna is generally a crappy squad in a bad form, lost their last 4 games, also against Granada and Gijon, so no excuses here.
    Also my thoughts. We need to win all to the break, nice wins. Stupid Ahli game should be done with B team. Rest a lot in 3 weeks and deal with nice 1:2 win Villareeal away .

No way RM will gewt back from CWC in Japan and proceede with winning/drawing streak. They will start to loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    For me, this game tells alot. If we manage to get comfortable win, i have a strong feeling our rest of season will be fine. If we keep struggling, i think we need some sort of crises meeting. I am sure Real will be slow down towards the end of the campaign. Its Zidanes first full year, also including Club World Cup, they will have big stamina issues as they really get limited break at winter and they will eventually crumble, but in order to catch up, we need to start getting wins from games like this and not scrappy 0-1 wins, but comfortable ones. Osasuna is generally a crappy squad in a bad form, lost their last 4 games, also against Granada and Gijon, so no excuses here.

Agreed! If we win well, I'm optimistic for the remainder of the season.

FlaFCB
    4 losses in their last 4 games. The 2 games at home were vs Atletico(0-3) and Alaves(0-1). It's really a must win, or it's game over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch them suddenly get their shit together against us.

We don't win this and the league's done. We already need Madrid to have a meltdown before the next clasico.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the thing we need to win ever game now unless next meeting with Madrid as can't see them dropping many.

FlaFCB
    Ref is Martinez Munuera. He was the one responsible for that violent cdr tie vs asspanyol last season, when their gk stomped on Messi, and Suarez got a 2 match ban for incidents in the dressing room.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expect the pitch to be a potato field. This will be fun.
    Alexis Defense League

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    Ref is Martinez Munuera. He was the one responsible for that violent cdr tie vs asspanyol last season, when their gk stomped on Messi, and Suarez got a 2 match ban for incidents in the dressing room.
    Well, at least it's Osasuna, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank god there is no pandiani .. they used to be beasts in their stadium especially vs madrid
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the perfect time to try 4 mifielders busqui - iniesta - raki - denis .. but i'm not dwelling on that because the bearded lord is going to start
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Vidal.