Staff member
Champions League group stage C

20462440.png
-
26748325.png

Tuesday, December 6, 20:45

----------​

Narto

If Arda isn't going to play, I would like to see Rafinha have a go at LW. He could be a solid forward substitute and would get more playing time that way.

F

FlaFCB

If Arda isn't going to play, I would like to see Rafinha have a go at LW. He could be a solid forward substitute and would get more playing time that way.

I think he will play. This and the Osasuna match.

Raketa10

Lucho said that Messi will play tomorrow. This guy is out of his mind! Why the hell would you use Messi and Suarez in game like this?!?! FFS rest players and play guys who do not play regularly!!! What an idiot!

Since this game is tottaly unimportant I would play

Cillessen-Palencia Marlon Umtiti Digne- Alena Gomes Denis - Rafinha Paco Arda or Vidal or whoever

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Since it's a dead rubber, yeah. He shouldn't risk any starters.

Raketa10

He can play Messi and he probably wants to play too for the goals.

And than when he gets injured because he is playing every single game (even unimportant one) we will get pissed. He has 29 years, he is not a kid anymore he has to rest!

He is not stupid he understands this.

hulinat

And than when he gets injured because he is playing every single game (even unimportant one) we will get pissed. He has 29 years, he is not a kid anymore he has to rest!

He is not stupid he understands this.

theres only 2 games left until the winter break, he can easily play this one and i think he will.

Devils

I never wish to see Arda play again. Would rather play anyone from B team.

This. Thank you.

I'd rather see Gumbau on the pitch than Arda.

I also hope Messi plays with Paco. Maybe he can help get Paco out of rock bottom.

DRUNKY

It's probably Messi asking to be a starter, also having Messi would boost up the rest of the bench and B players. Also would love for him to tie up with cristiano.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Messi has to play because I will be in the stadium. He should anyway because it could become a record breaking CL season for him.
And Iniesta needs some playing time too after that injury. :tito:

Last edited:

Nucky

MSN should rest tomorrow. I heard Neymar will miss Gladbach and Osasuna match because of minor injury. Since the match makes no difference we should play some youngsters and players who don't get much minutes on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans