User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Borussia Mönchengladbach 4-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man looked like a great game, so sad I missed it. And defended Arda for nearly a year, and first game I don't watch he scores a hattrick..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    You're insane! Gladbach would beat half of La Liga teams easily, they would surely end up in the upper half of the table every season, if they played in La Liga. Don't let today's performance fool you, take it from someone who watches them quite regularly in the Bundesliga as well. It's our awesome game tonight, that totally overunned them, plus they have not been lucky with injuries this season so far as well.
    Perhaps I'm insane but this Gladbach boyz play very weakly nowadays.
    They played worse than Hercules did, so your baseless enthusiasm has little solid ground.

The worse type of personal judgement on the players is when someone enthusiastically thinks that xyz played a "great game" against a poorly inferior opponent, whereas the very same player is unable to show anything good against a VALUABLE team.
    Like: Arda is still slow, sluggish, predictable, etc. despite his three goals, among those only the first one was a nice shot, the remaining two were simply too easy and his last one was quite lucky too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when it comes to Arda scores a hattrick....
    good match anyways

Danger Ahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    I believe they produced quite a lot of goals lol.
    Well, that was the plan, we needed to increase their price and get Klopp interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Others player you mentioned don't hog the ball and give it away as Neymar does.
    Furhermore, many teams we played this season,with Neymar, didn't press either and we looked nowhere near as fluid as tonight (1st half in particular).
    Suarez definitely gives the ball away as frequently as Neymar if not more. Suarez has been worse than Neymar recently. Neymar won us a point against Sociedad with his speed, dribbling and passing (to Leo) skills. Rakitic and Busquets have been bad too in terms of keeping the ball under pressure and completing passes at their usual high rate. They don't hog the ball, but they don't do anything useful with it either. At least Neymar does something decisive despite failing several times also.
    Last edited by Wick; 7th December 2016 at 10:46 AM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wick View Post
    Suarez definitely gives the ball away as frequently as Neymar if not more. Suarez has been worse than Neymar recently. Neymar won us a point against Sociedad with his speed, dribbling and passing (to Leo) skills. Rakitic and Busquets have been bad too in terms of keeping the ball under pressure and completing passes at their usual high rate. They don't hog the ball, but they don't do anything useful with it either. At least Neymar does something decisive despite failing several times also.
    You haven't seen the lanes where most of our passes go and who losses possession, have you?
    Comparing Busquets and Rakitic, who are basically water-boys for MSN is laughable.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there. Great game.