User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which players would you like to see moved on?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arda

45 72.58%
  • Paco

34 54.84%
  • Stegen

9 14.52%
  • Gomes

17 27.42%
  • Roberto

3 4.84%
  • Rafinha

5 8.06%
  • Neymar

9 14.52%
  • Mathieu

50 80.65%
  • Vidal

40 64.52%
  • Digne

3 4.84%
  • Suarez

4 6.45%
  • Denis

7 11.29%
  • Mascherano

7 11.29%
  • Rakitic

9 14.52%
  • Umtiti

2 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which players would you like to see moved on next season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should provide more detail than my previous hateful post.

Arda- Has. To. Go. Shouldn't even be an option for midfield, if the club has any respect for our philosophy anymore they would get rid of this guy and give minutes to Alena.

Mathieu- His time at Barca is done. Should go and Marlon should get his shot at the first team.

Paco- If Lucho is our manager next season, then Paco should leave. He's wasting his career as mentioned previously, he's in a toxic position here at Barca under Lucho. If we get a new manager, maybe he will be used better so I'd keep him if we do get a new coach.

Vidal- Going in Jan as we all know. Palencia should get his shot at RB.

My vision is that we can clear out all the deadwood at our club while spending 6m on Marlon (which we were going to do anyway) and replace all of our recent failed signing with very promising youngsters from our B team.

The youngsters don't guarantee success but it's a far more respectable and cost-efficient way of dealing with things over the risk of more Arda/Vidal signings.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arda and Vidal need to go out ASAP i hope in winter, Mathieu in summer.

Regarding Paco if he continues like this than he also has to go in summer for his own good and we have to bring back Munir. Problem is if Valencia triggers buy option for Munir nobody will want to come here to replace Paco after his experience here.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 4th December 2016 at 07:13 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arda, mainly because we never use him where he actually plays good aka secondary striker, advanced AM, as such position just does not fit our formation and just subbing Neymar occasionally is waste of his talent.
    Mathieu seems past his best, alot of injuries and has not been convincing.
    Vidal obviously aswell.
    Rest deserve at least another season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only Mathieu, honestly.

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    I'd sell Arda, Mathieu, Vidal and Vermaelen for sure. And maybe Masch and one of Denis/Gomes if a good offer was made. A good rb and a good cm need to be brought in. Maybe 2 rb's, so Bob could be back in midfield for good.
    Those are all sensible choices, however we would get like 5 million combined by selling those players, hahaha...

I voted Rafinha and Vidal by the way and I'm on the fence about Arda, leaning more to the selling side... It's not that I want Rafinha sold, just that I don't think he'll make it here and he could be better off somewhere else...
    Last edited by evilhita666; 6th December 2016 at 01:33 AM.
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arda, Paco, Vidal, Mathieu, Rakitic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is Vermaelen? I'd only vote for him, I like all other players.

FlaFCB
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    Those are all sensible choices, however we would get like 5 million combined by selling those players, hahaha...

I voted Rafinha and Vidal by the way and I'm on the fence about Arda, leaning more to the selling side... It's not that I want Rafinha sold, just that I don't think he'll make it here and he could be better off somewhere else...
    Think we'd get at least 10m for Masch. Arda could get a decent fee if he accepts to go to China.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arda, Vidal, Mathieu, Paco, Denis.

Then we sign a cb, a rb, perhaps a new cf, maaaaybe a new cm. Denis has to go for Roberto to grab decent minutes in midfield. I like Rafinha over Denis as MSN backup.

Would also sell Neymar if that was possible, ideally as an exchange + cash. But it ain't happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This discussion is nonsense. People are willing to have Neymar, Rakitic, Masche, Denis and Arda sold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mathieu and if we get a good RB this summer i'd sell/loan one of the mids so Roberto can get back to his position. We need a mid, but before getting a new one i'd give time to those we have. Paco needs time, we paid too much for him, we can't let him go for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Arda- Has. To. Go. Shouldn't even be an option for midfield, if the club has any respect for our philosophy anymore they would get rid of this guy and give minutes to Alena.

Vidal- Going in Jan as we all know. Palencia should get his shot at RB.
    Arda can be a good back up for Neymar. Right now i'd start him over Neymar tbh. And do you really think that it would be a smart idea to get rid of Vidal in winter without getting a RB? Only Roberto and Palencia ? This is too riscky. Our RB situation is not to be taken lightly. We should keep all of them till we get a proper one.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    I'd sell Arda, Mathieu, Vidal and Vermaelen for sure. And maybe Masch and one of Denis/Gomes if a good offer was made. A good rb and a good cm need to be brought in. Maybe 2 rb's, so Bob could be back in midfield for good.
    We could keep Vidal as a back up RB and just sign one RB. Agree with the rest of your list though.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    Paco, for his own good. Because at this point, one can't tell whether he's here to play or whether Lucho just likes to torture the poor guy. Then again, he'll be a mental wreck when Barca is through with him so we probably get like a third of the money we paid for him + the option to acquire a random noob from the mid table club he'll be transfered to.
    haha.... It's been so long since I last came across someone using that phrase

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mathieu. And buy a younger talented CB or perhaps give someone from La Masia a chance

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    Mathieu. And buy a younger talented CB or perhaps give someone from La Masia a chance
    Marlon