Bought 2 tickets from a guy outside campnou Are they fake!?

mahdi89

So, did you get in?

it was fake.. beware of italian guys! they sold fake tickets .. make sure of the texture of the tickets...its not smooth..and u can feel while u touch the logo
...and no the tickets wer not sold..they were tickets at the gate for 130 euros!

F

FlaFCB

I'm sorry you lost so much money. Always buy from the club, or official partners.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am sorry to hear that. Never, ever buy from guys on the street.

Ironically a fellow backpacker and I bought tickets outside a stadium in Beijing. Tickets were legit though and we paid a fair price.
We were precautious though by first gathering intel on what streetvendors were 'trustworthy' and what a fair price range would be.

Same thing happened with americans I met in a hostel and I buying tickets for a bullfighting game in Madrid. Tickets were legit. Probably paid a little more than necessary.
Awful practice bullfighting. Don't regret going but will never do that again.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Wow that sucks. A former coworker actually went to the game and he told me he brought his last minute with the stadium not even selling out. Next time, always check the box office and prices first. I'll be back in Spain around April and I'm trying to buy my tickets for a few games ASAP so I don't have this issue.

Home of Barca Fans