Fifa's The Best award nominees revealed 2016

Yannik

I actually feel sorry for Griezmann though. He did attend the ceremony and wasn't voted into anything at all.
Just sat quietly in the crowd all evening, cracking a displaced smile, and watching the others take pictures and give speeches.

hulinat

I actually feel sorry for Griezmann though. He did attend the ceremony and wasn't voted into anything at all.
Just sat quietly in the crowd all evening, cracking a displaced smile, and watching the others take pictures and give speeches.

yeah should of thought about that before he fucked up in both of those finals.

Alik

C1vx1mSXEAATx8Z.jpg:large

Their best 11.

That's actually quite good. The best fifpro lineup I have seen.

Mitchell1978

Great player but his year was overhyped by certain segments (French and Spanish) of the press, Suarez had a better year then him for shure.

SeloBarca

The voting from captains and coaches are a joke. Everyone just votes for their countrymen or clubmates. The captain in my country voted for Ibrahimovich, Ronaldo, Bale :facepalm:

Last edited:

Yannik

The voting from captains and coaches are a joke. Everyone just votes for their countrymen or clubmates.

a third of electors have no great interest into deciding wether Messi or Ronaldo should win the Ballon D'Or. Their main motivation is to get the teammates or players they appreciate into a favourable spot, maybe 5th or 6th. Shows how little this award really matters to most.

Home of Barca Fans