Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

Icarium

Lifestealer
Form doesnt matter much in a clasico. Last season is the best example. We should look at this match as the first big step in returning to him. I have hope.

Blaugrana Man

We haven't sustained this level of mediocrity since Tata.

Really worrying stuff at such an important time.

I understand we didn't field the strongest side, but most of the performances we've seen over the last month or so have been substandard in regard to any Barcelona side, regardless of who is on the pitch. If the Clasico doesn't light a fire under our asses and we drop points to Madrid, the Liga is essentially over.

These next few days and how Lucho handles them will massively dictate the narrative of our season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have a wedding to attend to on Saturday so little hope of watching us beat Madrid.
I'm sure everyone noticed that Madrid form this season is nothing spectacular and if we can turn up motivated, there's no stopping us.

3-1 is my call :barcaflag:

Btw. Pique and Alba trained with the group this morning so we're all set pending Iniesta

Messi983

1291074025_1.jpg

Neymessi

I would have been quite pessismistic about this match but real have also been nothing special this season.

We have been taking turns in beating each other and this win should be ours hopefully.

serghei

Whatever we do we can't lose this. A draw is not the end of the world and the most probable result.

FC B

It was long ago I remember Messi playing great in clasico. I hope that will be the case now and Barca will somehow manage to pull a narrow win, not too confindent about it though with the current tactics, form, play and level of motivation.

Total-Football

very little to say about tactics in those games . if we are mentally prepared we should crush them , we have a better avaible squad especially with Bale being out .. i would be very surprised if we don't win this , i will say 4-2 .. let's do this

gregorrin10

No matter how none-Cule this sounds, but if we don't win, i actually hope we lose. Draw would just cover Lucho's ass, which needs a strong whooping, if not even sacking (by the end of the season at the latest). Our game is nothing right now. Honestly, it's been like that since the start of the season. That's what more worrying than anything else, at least to me. And without control and more possession-based game our (always) shoddy defence is getting more exposed than ever. Hoping for a MSN+Iniesta crazy good performance and that we score at least 3 times, because i fear that's what it's gonna take to win...minimum.

Still hoping for a magical MSNI game, Umtiti actually playing and bossing it alongside Pique at the back, and our big win!:barcascarf:

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Trust the team. In the past, we've always been very dangerous when under-rated and even more against Real Madrid.
I just hope that they'll have the right attitude... defending and attacking as a team.

BarcaOG

Banned
I almost don't even want to watch this match. But in the spirit of solidarity I will...if our players suffer, we should too. Saying this weighs heavily on me but I think we'll get crushed.

JerseyAddict

I am just watching Barcelona 5:0 RealM with that pathetic Mourinho on the bench. What a game! I am totaly hyped right now. WIN win win!!!

Min 17th. Ole. Ole. Ole. 25 passes and goaaal. Villa and Pedro.

Barca entered that Classico with 5 games in a row with at least 3 goals scored! What a team that was.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans