Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am just watching Barcelona 5:0 RealM with that pathetic Mourinho on the bench. What a game! I am totaly hyped right now. WIN win win!!!

Min 17th. Ole. Ole. Ole. 25 passes and goaaal. Villa and Pedro.

Barca entered that Classico with 5 games in a row with at least 3 goals scored! What a team that was.

Happy times :)

Machina

The boys weren't motivated enough last time after Johan Cruiff's death. Seeing how they've been playing lately, I can't see a win. There is no motivation and there are no tactics. It really reminds me of the 07-08 season(last Rijkaard season). We're lucky if we'll finish in the top 4. Derby's against Real, Atletico, Sevilla and many others will end with losses if either the motivation/attitude or the tactics won't change.

'member when we had shivers?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Despite playing and winning CL and the Copa finals, this is without doubt Lucho's biggest game as a Barca coach because of where we stand in the League right now.

And I hope he's able to make the proper tactical so the team functions better. Obviously the players got to be incredibly motivated and fired up too.

KiX7777

I don't see us winning. Draw would be excellent considering the form we are in.

Also, I am gonna place a bet on Real win. Odds are good.

xXKonan

Sport not to long ago says Lucho will most likely play Masche at RB over Roberto.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lucho went with a Back three of Umtiti-Pique-Masche and If Alba is fit he would be pushed up into the Midfield.

Recent form can go out the window in these games.

I can't tell how many times I've seen us slated to comfortably win a big match because of form only to lose.

Last edited:

Sepuldinho

based on current form we`ll lose. like others said, hopefully its a win so we can cut the gap or a lose so lucho can be sacked. no draw

Gaudi

Everyone predicts RM win, even an easy one...GOOD! Now get angry and do a second half vs Sevilla!

Neeraj

Never been less excited for a clasico in my life. You just know Lucho is going to pull the same shit. Everyone comes in with high expectations and excitement - 3 minutes in, referee talking about how the pressure is killing us...I can just picture it - MATS just standing there with the ball, with nobody to pass to... Jeez.

This is going to be Messi vs Madrid. If anybody can, it's the GOAT. Let's hope he pulls this team out of the doldrums once again so we can stick it to the white bastards!

Barcilliant

Even if we do beat RM by some miracle we will be back to our shitty old ways against the mediocre clubs.

I just don't see us turning the corner this season. We've been woeful.

Home of Barca Fans