Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

TrueCule

I don't understand the negativity on this forum. We have the best attacking trio in the history of football. We can win matches just by outscoring the opponent. Why are you even worried? I'm 100% sure that we will win today. Besides, the season is still very far from over. Real will drop a lot of points too. Note that they have to play against Valencia, Sevilla, Celta, Bilbao away. We've already played against them away.

I'm sure that the players will step up their game when they have to. Today's match is a great opportunity to boost our moral high up and to begin a new winning streak. Maybe this year we will start the winning streak with win today and keep up on increasing the form all untill the end of the season. Remember the 2014/15 season? Things didn't look smooth in the December too. Then we beat Atletico and start increasing our form (peaked against Bayern in the semis and Juve in the finals).

Visca!

Asylum15

Write off this team at your peril is the message I'm hearing, which may be true.

But we sure as hell need to be 3-4 times better today than we have been at any point this season to win this game IMO. We need to CONTROL today's game, not just go out and go all out MSN attack and get murdered on the counter. If we start this game off like recent Clasicos, we do not have the form of individual players or the group solidarity this time around to pull out a win.

We need a win.

TrueCule

Barcelona is going to win, I'm 100% sure about it. We have the best attacking trio in the history of football. Messi is going to pull the wagaon uphill. Visca!

Neymessi

God the pessimism...

Its going to be at least a draw and probably a win. Willing to bet 50$ on that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still bummed out that I'm gonna miss this.

All problems that we might be having are irrelevant in this moment and all that matters is we show up and remind Real what's what.

:botibotiboti:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Based on how things have been going this year, I'm prepared for the worst. Wouldn't be too surprised if Ronaldo does to us what he did against Atletico a couple of weeks ago.

Home of Barca Fans