Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

We'll win.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I am just watching Barcelona 5:0 RealM with that pathetic Mourinho on the bench. What a game! I am totaly hyped right now. WIN win win!!!

Min 17th. Ole. Ole. Ole. 25 passes and goaaal. Villa and Pedro.

Barca entered that Classico with 5 games in a row with at least 3 goals scored! What a team that was.
    Happy times

New signing
    The boys weren't motivated enough last time after Johan Cruiff's death. Seeing how they've been playing lately, I can't see a win. There is no motivation and there are no tactics. It really reminds me of the 07-08 season(last Rijkaard season). We're lucky if we'll finish in the top 4. Derby's against Real, Atletico, Sevilla and many others will end with losses if either the motivation/attitude or the tactics won't change.

'member when we had shivers?

Last edited by Machina; 1st December 2016 at 08:38 PM.

President of FC Barcelona
    Despite playing and winning CL and the Copa finals, this is without doubt Lucho's biggest game as a Barca coach because of where we stand in the League right now.

And I hope he's able to make the proper tactical so the team functions better. Obviously the players got to be incredibly motivated and fired up too.

I don't see us winning. Draw would be excellent considering the form we are in.

Also, I am gonna place a bet on Real win. Odds are good.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    I am predicting us losing 1:2 and Messi coming up empty-handed again.
    Sóc Culer.

Previously known as Mehssi
    We will win

The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Sport not to long ago says Lucho will most likely play Masche at RB over Roberto.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lucho went with a Back three of Umtiti-Pique-Masche and If Alba is fit he would be pushed up into the Midfield.

Recent form can go out the window in these games.

I can't tell how many times I've seen us slated to comfortably win a big match because of form only to lose.
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 2nd December 2016 at 04:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

based on current form we`ll lose. like others said, hopefully its a win so we can cut the gap or a lose so lucho can be sacked. no draw
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

Everyone predicts RM win, even an easy one...GOOD! Now get angry and do a second half vs Sevilla!

Never been less excited for a clasico in my life. You just know Lucho is going to pull the same shit. Everyone comes in with high expectations and excitement - 3 minutes in, referee talking about how the pressure is killing us...I can just picture it - MATS just standing there with the ball, with nobody to pass to... Jeez.

This is going to be Messi vs Madrid. If anybody can, it's the GOAT. Let's hope he pulls this team out of the doldrums once again so we can stick it to the white bastards!
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Even if we do beat RM by some miracle we will be back to our shitty old ways against the mediocre clubs.

I just don't see us turning the corner this season. We've been woeful.

Messi is a due a goal in el Classico

Quote Originally Posted by Sepuldinho View Post
    based on current form we`ll lose. like others said, hopefully its a win so we can cut the gap or a lose so lucho can be sacked. no draw
    Lucho won't be sacked even if we lose 5-0.