Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

F

FlaFCB

CyxQw-GWQAAYgcz.jpg:large

And then it's neymar who is disrespectful :lol:

serghei

No, four points. We lost as many points now, r14, that we did in r30 last season,

Yea, but if I remember correctly, the vast majority of the points we lost were in the 1st part of the season as well. Losses to Sociedad, Celta, Madrid, draw vs Malaga. Quite similar, even the lost points are similar.

What hurt us the most was the loss vs Alaves. That was really really poor, losing at home to a newly promoted side.

We basically wrestled back at no1 after a good spell of wins starting with AM at home. Couple with a poor period for Madrid starting with Valencia loss. This could happen again. They play Sevilla away after the CWC.

Last edited:

Devils

If we can beat Osasuna next week, I feel like we will pick up some good form.

We usually struggle against Osasuna Away though, so it's kind of a nervous game because if we lose, the Liga will be dusted.

Real also have some difficult games coming up so as long as we pick it up, we have a chance.

serghei

We basically have one hard game until we play the derby on Calderon. That hard game is Villareal away.

We are 6 points behind. But we played on:

San Mames (win this season, win last season)
Ballaidos (loss this season, loss last season)
Anoeta (draw this season, loss last season)
Pizjuan (win this season, loss that season)
Mestalla (win this season, draw last season)

Our results in those games aren't that awful, and actually superior to last year's on the same stadiums. I think we were really really poor to lose 5 points at home to Alaves, and Malaga though. Those two games are mainly the reason we are where we are. Those points are points we count as in the bag usually.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I think we can win this season. Real looked really poor and hopefully we can back into our groove.
Iniesta came back strong! Some nice combinations second half and players finding eachother.
Busquets also regaining form.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There will probably be more games this season like those against Malaga and Alaves. One team gets a result playing 5atb against us and they all try the same. Freaking Granada almost did it too. Problem is that if those teams do the same against Real Madrid, more often than not, they will just be crossed to death and lose by a header from Ronaldo, Bale or Ramos. That's why I don't really see us winning the league this season. Not many games where I can see this lucky Real Madrid team dropping points. Even Atletico is back to being their bitch.
And last, we need to start playing well at home again. Freaking embarrassing so far this season. It used to be our fortress where teams would piss themselves before the game had even started.

Last edited:

serghei

It's going to be tough to get back 6 points with both derbies away from home...

Only way we can do it is to win 100% of the easier games we have. One more Alaves episode, or even a Malaga situation and it becomes very very hard.

On Camp Nou we absolutely have to go with only wins from now on.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I kind of sensed this wasn't our season with the loss to Alaves and the poor results in the last two games before the Clasico.

serghei

I kind of sensed this wasn't our season with the loss to Alaves and the poor results in the last two games before the Clasico.

Things can change though. Remember, Real drew 3 times in a row. That means 9 points lost out of 12 in less than a month. And two of those three games were at home. We only need to stop fucking up and we will be in the race.

Horatio

You're welcome
Things can change though. Remember, Real drew 3 times in a row. That means 9 points lost out of 12 in less than a month. And two of those three games were at home. We only need to stop fucking up and we will be in the race.

psssst...

F

FlaFCB

Barça just drew 3 in a row too. And rm are yet to lose a match. They play poorly at times, but still manage to win or draw. It's uncanny.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Instead of looking at what they do, we need to go on a long winning run. At least until that Atletico game. No draws, no losses.

We need to put up a streak to at least put Real Madrid under pressure, which we aren't doing.

The Champions League doesn't return until February so there's no excuses now. Lucho and team got to deliver and hopefully they do. Need to cut out some incredibly stupid and frustrating decisions.

Home of Barca Fans