Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

JerseyAddict

First of all huge respect for team effort, secondly Lucho is a F... IDIOT! Just fire this MORON he lost 2 points today! He first subs Rakitic instead of Gomes and Rakitic was doing a hell of a job in defense, than this MORON changes Gomes for a F... Arda and we are defending in that moment! Than you think ok IDIOT has done all of his idiotic work but NOOOO! In 87th minute he fucking changes Neymar for Denis and he had Umtiti on the bench and we neded him to be able to defend harder in last 6 minutes. I JUST WANT THIS F...IDIOT OUT OF FC BARCELONA!

all of this is so paintfully true and just seconds what I thought even in 1st half. He PRETENDS to coach and instructs but all of that is just a big fraud!

Key moment: Messi fcking up.

Might just cost Barca their season.

Is Ramos the most clutch defender ever? At this point, you just have to crown him.

FC B

Both Neymar and Messi missed badly their two chances. But the real problem is the team spirit, team attitude, motivation and ofc tactics, all these are poor atm, even from march 2016 but this is the lowest since !

MagIX

when Arda came in I said "please don't cause an unnecessary foul". And he did. Why not using Umtiti when every body knows that Real Madrid has several players that can score set pieces with their heads?

I agree
Gomes and Rakitic add some tall to our defense, RM have too good headers.
Umititi in, Mascherano im midfield, Gomes (injured) out.

Raketa10

when Arda came in I said "please don't cause an unnecessary foul". And he did. Why not using Umtiti when every body knows that Real Madrid has several players that can score set pieces with their heads?

Because our manager has no brain.

BarcaGirl

The only good thing about any of this was Iniesta's return and Busquets. Don't even get me started about the Arda sub :angry:

ElPistolero

We didn't play so bad as everybody seems to think... Neymar should absolutely score 1 on 1 with the keeper... Lucho is a disgrace, how can you sub Rakitic off when you have that portuguese piece of wood Andre Gomes still on the pitch (he was by far the worst player today) and at the end you change Neymar with Denis Suarez... I don't get that... We were defending 1-0 like some team from the third league when we should attack and contorol the game for the last 10-15 minutes... and thanks god DON INIESTA is back the difference was immediate... The LaLiga is not lost yet it's only 6 point of difference and one el clasico in madrid... and why do everybody think that RM is going to win every single match the play, they are not unbeatable ¡VISCA EL BARCA! :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Outplayed in the first half, unless we play Iniesta Real has much more skill on the ball in midfield meaning as expected they were creating more chances.

barcanuck

Been saying it since they claimed CL. Zidane can do no wrong plays with youth players and without his best mid Kroos, no Bale etc. The man cannot lose.

Bad miss by Ney he really is snake bit at scoring this season.

Devils

Lucho had only NEGATIVE impact on the game. All positive things were on players. They tried really hard, but he manged to destroy team effort with all of his decisions!

No it wasn't.

Lucho isn't responsible for Neymar missing a wide open net that prevented us from putting the game to bed or Messi squandering Iniesta's pass. Lucho is responsible for making a shitty Arda sub that made us draw the game.

The blame falls on everyone today.

Altomonte

you have to give Madrid some credit. For me, Modric was their best player, both in defense and creating on offense. But Arda should go.

Home of Barca Fans