Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

raskolnikov

Always that retarded horse with last minute headers from set pieces. With that kind of luck they are bound to be champions.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar missing that sitter and Lucho subbing on Turan lost us those points. Unacceptable.

Co0ter

Why foul someone with a few minutes left when their back is to the net, 2 yards from the sideline...at the 30 yard line. Just total nonsense.

vlad

well, could be worse, its not CL final:lol:

thank you lucho, but there is nothing you can do anymore, please go

Raketa10

First of all huge respect for team effort, secondly Lucho is a F... IDIOT! Just fire this MORON he lost 2 points today! He first subs Rakitic instead of Gomes and Rakitic was doing a hell of a job in defense, than this MORON changes Gomes for a F... Arda and we are defending in that moment! Than you think ok IDIOT has done all of his idiotic work but NOOOO! In 87th minute he fucking changes Neymar for Denis and he had Umtiti on the bench and we neded him to be able to defend harder in last 6 minutes. I JUST WANT THIS F...IDIOT OUT OF FC BARCELONA!

Adrian

Have not been so frustrated from a football match in a while. At least I really enjoyed watching Busi and Gomes played well.

FC B

Barca didn't deserved the win, poor play collectively and also individually. Imo Lucho needs to be sacked/leave asap!

Asylum15

That was so predictable. Neymar misses massive chance (fucking ridiculous miss), then they get a cheap set piece (Marcelo going absolutely fucking nowhere) and they get a draw. However, I don't even think we deserved to win either.

We're shit currently, individually and collectively. It's a combination of things, but obviously you can always point fingers at a manager first.

I agree with Guillem Balague when he says we are losing our style week by week. Past Barcelona's would have gone on to dominate the ball more than ever after scoring 1-0, but we didn't, we went on and on trying to score number 2 by taking big risks, thus making the spaces between our lines enormous. The irony is, Real are WAY below their level also and had no real threat against us other than set pieces. When Arda fouled Marcelo I screamed so loud, I scared the shit out of everyone in the room because I was so angry. I knew it was a goal at that moment.

I've never been one to be a pessimist but I see absolutely no chance of us going anywhere in the CL, and La Liga is slipping away.

It's December 3rd and we haven't even gotten out of 2nd gear yet, and still look so painfully average, while meanwhile sacrificing the principles that brought us where we are, as-well as our identity.

Raketa10

Lucho had only NEGATIVE impact on the game. All positive things were on players. They tried really hard, but he manged to destroy team effort with all of his decisions!

RevoTeller

Barca didn't deserved the win, poor play collectively and also individually. Imo Lucho needs to be sacked/leave asap!

Agree with you.
The Liga is over, team is a dead-man walking, the late equalizer will also disrupt the morale, the coach does always the same mistakes, Neymar is a waste of space.

Time to move on, this season is just a complete disaster.

Altomonte

when Arda came in I said "please don't cause an unnecessary foul". And he did. Why not using Umtiti when every body knows that Real Madrid has several players that can score set pieces with their heads?

Home of Barca Fans