Finding culés in Guadalajara - Mexico for the Clasico

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hi all,

Any mexican culés amongst us from guadalajara ?

I looked online for a penya but couldn't find anything, would love to watch the Clasico surrounded by 100% culés rather than mixed bars, if you have any info on a penya or a pro-barça bar in town, or if you yourself are gathering with other culés to go watch it somewhere.

Please do share the information :blush:

Vamoooooooooooooooooooooos :barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Mehdi

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yep, for time difference, kilometers matter indeed :lol:

It'll be at 10AM here, only difficult thing will be drinking, and subsequently having lunch before then to not drink on empty stomach but hey, it's the Clasico!

God I hope we don't get embarassed :blush:

Total-Football

Fgb_PLH1.png
[/url][/IMG]

Total-Football

click on the picture above /// it's extreamly relevant ..

fact number 1 : messi used to run a lot more , Which put the myth " he always played like that" to rest

fact number 2 : we played horribly against inter and got knocked out .. and it happened that we run almsot 10 km less compared to the game aganist arsenal just weeks prior to that ..

conclusion : kilomters matter

note : look at zlatan's numbers .. he simply did it on purpose .. one could argue he wanted us knocked out after his falling out with pep .. he didn't bother against inter

note 2 : don't worry ; We are going to give real Madrid the work next saturday

Last edited:

KingLeo10

click on the picture above /// it's extreamly relevant ..

fact number 1 : messi used to run a lot more , Which put the myth " he always played like that" to rest

fact number 2 : we played horribly against inter and got knocked out .. and it happened that we run almsot 10 km less compared to the game aganist arsenal just weeks prior to that ..

conclusion : kilomters matter

note : look at zlatan's numbers .. he simply did it on purpose .. one could argue he wanted us knocked out after his falling out with pep .. he didn't bother against inter

note 2 : don't worry ; We are going to give real Madrid the work next saturday

we aren't giving any team any work in our current state.

Total-Football

That's what I fear. I wanted to say we looked better against Madrid, but they didn't do much pressing.

they have their share of divas ( which means by extension you can't press) .. that's why i was so optimistic going this match .. i knew exactly how the match would go down .. i knew in advance that if we were lethal i would not have ruled out a manita or at least a comfortable win .. but MSN failed us , which is a paradox considering how they have been carrying us recently .. that's football for ya .. full of paradoxes , impredictable , and exciting

Home of Barca Fans