Thread: Finding culés in Guadalajara - Mexico for the Clasico

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finding culés in Guadalajara - Mexico for the Clasico

Hi all,

Any mexican culés amongst us from guadalajara ?

I looked online for a penya but couldn't find anything, would love to watch the Clasico surrounded by 100% culés rather than mixed bars, if you have any info on a penya or a pro-barça bar in town, or if you yourself are gathering with other culés to go watch it somewhere.

Please do share the information

Vamoooooooooooooooooooooos

Mehdi
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I imagine the time difference will fuck up the whole experience .. good luck
    kilometers matter ..

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, for time difference, kilometers matter indeed

It'll be at 10AM here, only difficult thing will be drinking, and subsequently having lunch before then to not drink on empty stomach but hey, it's the Clasico!

God I hope we don't get embarassed
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    click on the picture above /// it's extreamly relevant ..

fact number 1 : messi used to run a lot more , Which put the myth " he always played like that" to rest

fact number 2 : we played horribly against inter and got knocked out .. and it happened that we run almsot 10 km less compared to the game aganist arsenal just weeks prior to that ..

conclusion : kilomters matter

note : look at zlatan's numbers .. he simply did it on purpose .. one could argue he wanted us knocked out after his falling out with pep .. he didn't bother against inter

note 2 : don't worry ; We are going to give real Madrid the work next saturday
    Last edited by Total-Football; 30th November 2016 at 11:39 PM.
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    click on the picture above /// it's extreamly relevant ..

fact number 1 : messi used to run a lot more , Which put the myth " he always played like that" to rest

fact number 2 : we played horribly against inter and got knocked out .. and it happened that we run almsot 10 km less compared to the game aganist arsenal just weeks prior to that ..

conclusion : kilomters matter

note : look at zlatan's numbers .. he simply did it on purpose .. one could argue he wanted us knocked out after his falling out with pep .. he didn't bother against inter

note 2 : don't worry ; We are going to give real Madrid the work next saturday
    we aren't giving any team any work in our current state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    we aren't giving any team any work in our current state.
    we struggle against pressing sides .. Real Marid don't do that .. but they can cause problems no doubt
    kilometers matter ..

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    we struggle against pressing sides .. Real Marid don't do that .. but they can cause problems no doubt
    That's what I fear. I wanted to say we looked better against Madrid, but they didn't do much pressing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    That's what I fear. I wanted to say we looked better against Madrid, but they didn't do much pressing.
    they have their share of divas ( which means by extension you can't press) .. that's why i was so optimistic going this match .. i knew exactly how the match would go down .. i knew in advance that if we were lethal i would not have ruled out a manita or at least a comfortable win .. but MSN failed us , which is a paradox considering how they have been carrying us recently .. that's football for ya .. full of paradoxes , impredictable , and exciting
    kilometers matter ..