FlaFCB

2767753.png
-
20462440.png

Copa del Rey 6th round
30/11/2016 22:00 CET

FC Barcelona's squad begins preparing for the Copa del Rey fixture

www.fcbarcelona.com - 28/11/2016 | 12:46

Luis Enrique's team trained at the Ciutat Esportiva to prepare for the round of 32 fixture against Hércules in a competition they have won two years running

FC Barcelona trained this Monday at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper. Following the draw at Anoeta, the first team wants to quickly move on and focus on the Copa del Rey. The reigning champions face Hércules in the round of 32 at the Rico Pérez stadium on Wednesday at 10.00pm CET. Barça begins its defence of the Copa del Rey, which they have won two years in a row in the midst of a hectic run of fixtures. The best way of getting over the draw in Sant Sebastián is a good performance in Alicante to warm up for Saturday's Clásico at the Camp Nou with good sensations.

Luis Enrique led a session on the Tito Vilanova pitch with the available first team players. The starting eleven took part in a recovery session which also saw Aleix Vidal and Jordi Masip return to training. As well as the first team players six Barça B players took part in the session: Nili, Moisés, Carbonell, Aleñá, Marlon and Marc Cardona. The team will train again tomorrow before they face Hércules on Wednesday 30 November at 10.00pm CET.

Pretty much that leg of the cdr to play the b team. And Paco, to see if he can reverse his scoring curse.

I expect Marlon and Alena to start, and hopefully more b teamers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What on earth. Great for Moi, but why is he not calling up Palencia, the actual starter, to train with the team?

xXKonan

What on earth. Great for Moi, but why is he not calling up Palencia, the actual starter, to train with the team?
I really don't understand it either.

Marlon and Alena and even Carbonell are obvious choices to call up and play,Palencia should be given a chance. no disrespect to Moi but he isn't even a starter for the B team this season and Palencia has easily one if not the Best Barcelona B player this season.

Man I just don't get it really. Well in other news who will be our LCB? I doubt Pique will play and Mascherano is suspended for this match and I don't think Umtiti will get the green light in time. Mathieu apparently is still not fit and hasn't trained today either.

Maybe Lopez? I know Martinez can't play a League match due to his age or else he wouldn't be eligible to play for the B team anymore but I'm not sure if the rules carry over to the Copa.

God Serena

Grimaldo all over again. Just twiddling my thumbs, hoping for Lucho to fuck off at the end of the season really.

DRUNKY

It is so damn frustrating that Lucho does not use Palencia, he's performing quite well and can play on both left and right back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not calling up Palencia I interpret as "message" that Lucho wants Barca to sign RB.

F

FlaFCB

Not calling up Palencia I interpret as "message" that Lucho wants Barca to sign RB.

He called Nili, who is a rb too. It's strange how he keeps neglecting to give chances to some b players who deserve it.

xXKonan

[formation=barca,6]
Cillessen
0-Marlon-0-0-0-Umtiti-0
Nili-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Carbonell-0-0-0
0-Alena-0-0-0-Denis-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-0-0-Paco-0-0-0
[/formation]

DRUNKY

[formation=barca,6]
Cillessen
0-Marlon-0-0-0-Umtiti-0
Nili-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Carbonell-0-0-0
0-Alena-0-0-0-Denis-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-0-0-Paco-0-0-0
[/formation]

Best lineup for this match, although, Digne can be dropped due to risks of being injured, Denis for Gomes and might sub Umtiti later in.

Home of Barca Fans