The football... result is as it is... but look at our first competition:

Guijuelo 0-6 Atl. Madrid

Formentera 1-5 Sevilla

Real Madrid 6-1 Leonesa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Madrid already played return leg after they won first game convincingly using starters like Kroos, Isco, Carvajal,.. And AM and Sevilla don't have El Classico to play on Saturday, so these results means nothing to me. Our only goal from two games against Hercules is to get to the next round which we'll do in return leg and I don't care if we win 1-0 or 10-0. Some people would probably feel better but we won't win any title if we score 5 or 6 goals against Segunda B team. We'll probably use more standard first XI players at Camp Nou if Lucho will decide to do that but that's ok. Return leg will be our last game of 2016 and then players will have vacations for almost 3 weeks.

Lucho's focus yesterday was on El Clasico, as it should be. Nothing that happened against Hercules will have any influence on Saturday's game. Nor will have our inconsistent form so far this season. El Clasico is special and it doesn't matter with what form both teams go into the game. We could be 6 or 60 points behind RM on the table and still win El Clasico as they were able to do last season when we had 10 points advantage and we were unbeaten for 38 games. Now it's time to break their 20 or whatever games unbeaten streak they have.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's this in the press about 5 players making their debuts? Carbonell, Alena and co. played already for 1st team in that Copa Catalunya match against Espanyol.

FlaFCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    What's this in the press about 5 players making their debuts? Carbonell, Alena and co. played already for 1st team in that Copa Catalunya match against Espanyol.
    That didn't count, it wasn't an official match.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but ironically, Espanyol were tougher opponents than Hercules

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Hercules beat Barcelona in Camp Nou with 0-2 or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Yeah, but that was when they were in La Liga too, i think it was 2010, if my memory serves correctly. Not that it matters much, but interesting how already in the 1st round of Copa Madrid gets some total amateur club, who are in the 3rd? league or even worse, (i really don't even know, since they're so unknown), while we as Copa holders already get a stable Segunda team, who was even playing in La Liga there for awhile just a few years back.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    Yeah, but that was when they were in La Liga too, i think it was 2010, if my memory serves correctly. Not that it matters much, but interesting how already in the 1st round of Copa Madrid gets some total amateur club, who are in the 3rd? league or even worse, (i really don't even know, since they're so unknown), while we as Copa holders already get a stable Segunda team, who was even playing in La Liga there for awhile just a few years back.
    Leonesa and Hercules are both in the third league, it is called Segunda B and there are several groups of it. Leonesa are first in theirs, whereas Hercules are 6th in theirs (Barca B leads that group). Stop looking for conspiracies when there aren't any.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    That result and the CDR final that year ruined what would've been a perfect season for me Great season nonetheless though I just hate it when we lose at home to smaller teams.

As for the result and the way we played the other night...pathetic.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀