Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

serghei

Vital game. We lose this and La Liga gets complicated. Lucho better not fuck up with the line-up again. Play about the same winning team as against Celtic.

And, as if the match wasn't complicated enough, Gil Manzano is the ref, who is one of the worst of the lot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Simply have to win this and with Messi fired up like in Glasgow, I am sure we can do it.

Asylum15

Well one thing is for certain, we always start BADLY at this stadium so a high intensity start, where we gain control of the ball early would be ideal.

If we make mistakes and feed into their emotions, it'll get complex.

ini4ever

Another season another game at Anoeta while we're expecting to win this time we end up with a disgusting loss.

raskolnikov

Id we dont win, el classico becomes a must win. Team needs to gorget about the past and pull of a much needed win.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi is playing and he is in great form, so he will probably come to the rescue again.

Unbelievable how much faith one man can create. Also don't like the Messidependencia one bit...but whatever...team is rebuilding and I rather have Messi win us matches in the meantime.

We'll lose this as we always do. Won't be the end of the world, we beat Madrid and we still have a chance.

They don't look like they're going to get relegated either so that's 3 less points next season too.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

I choose to be optimistic.

Flashback to the Valencia-game: 90 minutes played, we are loosing important points, but gets a penalty. Messi (who has been debated as penalty-taker and isn't the most effective from the spot) versus the best penalty-saving keeper in the world (with a freakish 50/50 save-percentage). Messi scores and breaks the spell.

The statistics and odds couldn't have been set up worse, but in the end it didn't matter: Therefore it is not written in stone that we will lose at Anoeta either, a win is most certainly possible.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last time we won at Anoeta was in 2007, since then we had 6 games without a win. Pretty shocking stat and probably our worst record for away matches.

André

It is time to end that negative run of games there. Also this time this game is a must win. So I trust the team. Visca!

Home of Barca Fans