Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

eaman

Need to buy someone in midfield who will take the ball under pressure the way xavi did and the only player worth getting is verratti. Rakitic is not the man for that job. He works hard but he is no xavi. Iniesta is a massive loss coz gomez and Denis suarez aren't close to him in so many areas. Luis suarez is off form and to me looks a little overweight. Alves is a massive loss. I hope iniesta is fit for next week

El Flaco

Does someone have stats from the game? Possession, shots, kms, etc?

Here's match stats from 1st half at least.

05lM3dF.jpg

Total-Football

as everybody see there are some problems .. serious ones mind you .. against pressing sides we used to make it around Busquets to absorb the pressing and take the ball out smoothly .. Now we use Stegen .. we used to have 3 lines glued to each other .. the distance between players was marginale and pass avaibility was great .. now lines look detached with no solidarity whatsoever between players .. the pressing itself used to be sharp and agressive .. now we press like grandmas .. those are the issues , i disagree about some comments saying we lack the players .. our squad is arguibely the best in the world , plus we are playing fucking sociedad not Bayern munchen .. The management should find some answers to those questions and urgently.

today we won a point , we didn't loose 2

Altomonte

great gameby Real Sociedad but I'm always wondering what's going on at this place. We can't control balls, we can't pass the ball accurately, we miss tackles ... Is it just their pressing, or is there a significant difference between the pitches at Camp Nou and Anoeta? What would the players say?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pathetic performance by the team, enough with the being cursed excuse, there was no excuse whatsoever.

Now let's move on and win the the first leg of el Clasico, if we don't, we absolutely don't deserve to win the La Liga title.

gregorrin10

Need to buy someone in midfield who will take the ball under pressure the way xavi did and the only player worth getting is verratti. Rakitic is not the man for that job. He works hard but he is no xavi. Iniesta is a massive loss coz gomez and Denis suarez aren't close to him in so many areas. Luis suarez is off form and to me looks a little overweight. Alves is a massive loss. I hope iniesta is fit for next week

WORD! Verratti is THE player who would restore Barca's midfield and make it great again...been wanting him for a few years now, he's my dream future Barca player alongside Dybala and Ousmane Dembele. Meanwhile for next week, i'm hoping at least as much for Umtiti to be fit as i do for Iniesta...defense is also hurting bad right now, but i guess that's a direct consequence of our midfield not exterting enough (any!) control and now it's finally showing that we never quite had the 'all-star defense', they're becoming too exposed, Pique-Masch don't work as much as they used too, even Pique looks a bit lost these last few weeks, while before he was great, when he was starting to 'feel' his partnership with Umtiti. 6 games 6 wins when Umtiti playing, while 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses while Umtiti not playing tells the whole story...:p

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
WORD! Verratti is THE player who would restore Barca's midfield and make it great again...been wanting him for a few years now, he's my dream future Barca player alongside Dybala and Ousmane Dembele. Meanwhile for next week, i'm hoping at least as much for Umtiti to be fit as well as Iniesta...defense is also hurting bad right now, but i guess that's a direct consequence of our midfield not exterting enough (any!) control and now it's finally showing that we never quite had the 'all-star defense', they're becoming too exposed, Pique-Masch don't work as much as they used too, even Pique looks a bit lost these last few weeks, while before he was great, when he was starting to 'feel' his partnership with Umtiti. 6 games 6 wins when Umtiti playing, while 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses while Umtiti not playing tells the whole story...:p

Tc0L74.gif

I don't know what it is. Maybe they know how to play against us. Maybe it's a psychological thing. Maybe it's some voodoo shit lol. But we just do not win at Anoeta. As long as Sociedad is in La Liga, we may as well start the league at -3 points.

We win next week and it's still fully in our hands.

We tie next week and we need them to have a meltdown some time between then and the next clasico.

We lose next week and it's over.

JerseyAddict

First learn how to spell enlightenment and then get at me. Thanks.

Ok. "Idiot alert". Thanks for pointig yourself out. No problem to avoid you in the future.

Calling people newbies just because they don't sit at some forum ages ago is totaly idiotic and out of control. I think you are realy some kind of low self esteem troll. Bye bye.

kilian

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyTOO5UWEAAgpBG.jpg:large

Here is the passing and position map from yesterday`s game. Again central midfielders staying very wide and leaving Busquets exposed. Again Rakitic playing in Sergi Roberto`s lap. Again no connection between our two centre midfielders.

He have two central midfielders who don`t pass the ball to each other. And we wonder why the team looks like a bunch of amateurs scraped together. Every coach has outsmarted Enrique this season. It`s already December in a few days and we are playing like it`s the first friendly game of pre-season.

It`s not a problem if you lose or draw now and then. But when you have a zillion euro squad and you get outplayed by almost every team in about 20 games, then something is clearly seriously wrong.

Sack him and get a serious coach, while we still have a chance for something this year.

Home of Barca Fans