Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

serghei

Maybe it will be 2-0 and this is the game where Stegen shows us that he is a top keeper, meaning he saves our asses with a couple of top saves.

serghei

The least we should take from these two games is draw here and win the clasico. This will leave us only 3 points behind Madrid. But we really need two wins in order to put pressure on Madrid. Madrid is suspect as well, they win, but get dominated and are lucky a lot of times.

Last edited:

barcafan161

think right now real are more unlucky than lucky. The injures they have is just brutal really. They are deeper than us though I bet they will still cope. I mean Bale, Kroos, Morata are all out right now. Ramos too? not sure if he's back

serghei

Morata is a sub. Bale and Kroos yes, but that's just 1 more injury than Iniesta. We also missed Messi and Pique, let's not forget that. And also Umtiti was becoming a starter, and he's missing as well for weeks already. So sure, they have had some important injuries, but we've also been hit by that.

Umtiti, Pique, Iniesta, Messi, Alba. They've all been injured.

Last edited:

barcafan161

Morata is a sub. Bale and Kroos yes, but that's just 1 more injury than Iniesta. We also missed Messi and Pique, let's not forget that. And also Umtiti was becoming a starter, and he's missing as well for weeks already. So sure, they have had some important injuries, but we've also been hit by that.

Of course but they have had guys in and out from the start of the season too. Bale could be a big loss if it's 4 months but saying that having a guy like James to come in is a bonus for them.

Morata has been more than a sub. I think his impact has won them at least 3-4 games

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Win at Anoeta would give the team immense confidence boost ahead of el Clasico.

Let's do this! :barcaflag:

Madrid are hit much worse with extended injuries to Bale, Kroos, Casemiro, Morata, Ramos...

FC B

I think that we will win. There is no magic involved, we lost all those times because we were not motivated enough. This time is different I hope and the team will be playing with full motivation.

It better be so!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Possible lineups:

1480260982040.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bet Vela will turn into prime Messi again tonight. Tend to do that against us at the Anoeta.

Home of Barca Fans