Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

Total-Football

it's up to us to win easily this game .. just try to kill the vibe of the game .. don't get caught in intensity .. we are not an intense team , we don't have the most hardworking players in the world .. teams like sevilla , belbao , sociedad do .. just kill the game and make the pace as slow as possible .. then boom .

Altomonte

forget the history: if we play like we did against Celtic we will win. Time for Rulli to concede a few goals against Messi, Suarez, Neymar ...

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am scared. There is this immense pressure on the team. Real closing in on a victory which will leave us 7 points off. This is freaking Anoeta so winning is already hard now with the pressure to win and with clasico looming over the horizon this will be ugly. Lets hope the team shows some characters and grabs the much needed victory to boost the morale. I want to see this stupid Anoeta curse broken.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Real won so we have to win this. If the ref does not intermediate with some overviews and fu-ps like last match.

Messi GOAT MODE ON!

P.S.
Duje jebeni Čop missed a pen for 2:2

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Da, užas...

Lucho:

“I’m not interested in the slightest in speaking about the past, the only result we should focus on is our last one, where we won in a very difficult ground. I don’t think the past has any influence,” Luis Enrique told a news conference on Saturday.

“I can’t think of a single ground in La Liga which is easy to play at and we’ll go there to compete.”

Vilarrubi

Whoever scores first will be vital, La Real have been playing some good attacking football so it shouldn't be a full on parking of the bus.... unless they score first.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need to be very mobile and press hard against this very hard working and fluid La Real team if we want to win the game.

Devils

This game could not come at a worst time. This is the match you try to gain a cushion lead before going into.

Not feeling optimistic about this one at all.

This game could not come at a worst time. This is the match you try to gain a cushion lead before going into.

Not feeling optimistic about this one at all.

This is the kind of match that you forget about winning and just set your sights on beating Madrid so that you're only 4 points behind instead of 10.

Call me superstitious, defeatist, whatever but at this point I'd just throw out the B team whenever we play at Anoeta. We don't win there. We just don't. It's part of why we couldn't afford to drop points against Malaga at home.

I've already accepted that we'll be 7 points behind by tomorrow. By next week it could be 4 or it could be 10.

Call me pessimistic, but when we lose tomorrow you'll be the ones saying the league is done, and I'll be the one reminding you that we'll only be 4 points behind if we beat Madrid.

TL;DR: We will lose, and it won't be the end of the world.

Last edited:

serghei

I think that we will win. There is no magic involved, we lost all those times because we were not motivated enough. This time is different I hope and the team will be playing with full motivation.

Home of Barca Fans