Staff member
La Liga round 12

Saturday, November 19, 16:15

Barcelona - Malaga

20462440.png
-
2758274.png

-----------------------------

Last season we played them at Camp Nou was 1st round of La Liga. We barely won 1-0 through Vermaelen goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We haven't had an easier show for a while now. 5 matches straight we either lost or won barely.

Sali

God I hate when match threads get created so early before the actual game. Also no point in trying to predict line-ups at all as we will fucking lose half of our team because of the pointless international games as we usually do.

serghei

Important game this one. No way Madrid is leaving Calderon with three points. It's either a win for Atletico - most likely, or a draw. So if we do our job and win vs Malaga we can play the clasico sitting at 1st place, if we also dig out a win in San Sebastian like we did vs Sevilla. I really do hope this time we beat Sociedad. Too many years without a win there.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You can't expext Madrid to keep on losing points at Calderon while Barca, all of a sudden, pulls a win at San Sebastian.

Let's first take care of Malaga (barely beaten them last season) and then see where we are.

Vilarrubi

You can't expext Madrid to keep on losing points at Calderon while Barca, all of a sudden, pulls a win at San Sebastian.

Let's first take care of Malaga (barely beaten them last season) and then see where we are.

Agree. I think Madrid derby is about 50/50..

Let's concentrate on our games first.

PhilS

It's vital to win this one, before the loss coming up in Donostia. I'd give Masch this game off, then he can iron man until Umtiti returns.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
5 more days. Damn this international break, feels too long.

Checked the official site and didn't know Sandro is their top scorer so far :rockon:

Also, didn't know Juande Ramos used to coach our B team in 96/97 and that he was the one who gave our legendary captain, Carles Puyol, a debut. Albeit with reserves.

35193071.jpg

Miss those (clean) Kappa shirts.

Mido

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
Roberto-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-Alba
0-0-0-Gomes-0-0-0
0-Rafinha-0-0-0-D.Suarez-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Defense must practice before the big games. Crucial to give a rest to Busquets and Rakitic in my opinion. I would also give Messi or Suarez a rest or at least substitute them but I highly doubt it would happen. Sociedad should be an excellent preparation for the Classico.

Home of Barca Fans