Liga l Round 12: FC Barcelona - Malaga 0-0

El Flaco

CxoWUYYUcAA4uBD.jpg

[tw]799976630517010433[/tw]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh my God that's a wrong starting line-up..... Rakitic/Gomes should have started for Rafinha/Arda, anything that keeps Arda away from midfield basically!

Raketa10

Lucho really wants trouble in every single game. This is soooo unbalanced line-up...
We will struggle like shit and than in second half Rakitic will have to come in and we will fight for points until the end of the game. And all of this in the moment we can take the first place again!!!

serghei

I can't understand why Gomes ain't fucking playing. Didn't play the Sevilla game, put him in this game FFS. Jesus, Lucho can be such a hard case at times. Busts his head on a wall with some of the decisions he makes, and then does it again at the first chance he has.

Raketa10

I can't understand why Gomes ain't fucking playing. Didn't play the Sevilla game, put him in this game FFS. Jesus, Lucho can be such a hard case at times. Busts his head on a wall with some of the decisions he makes, and then does it again at the first chance he has.

This! Wtf are his decisions based on?! 2 CM players on the bench and 3 AM in the starting line-up!?!? I am really sick of this shit...

serghei

This! Wtf are his decisions based on?! 2 CM players on the bench and 3 AM in the starting line-up!?!? I am really sick of this shit...

He probably thinks Malaga is some shit team from the 2nd division. Not the team that made Atletico sweat like crazy for a win several weeks ago, while scoring two goals in the process. If they can score two goals vs Atletico, they can do it on Camp Nou as well.

Raketa10

He probably thinks Malaga is some shit team from the 2nd division. Not the team that made Atletico sweat like crazy for a win several weeks ago, while scoring two goals in the process. If they can score two goals vs Atletico, they can do it on Camp Nou as well.

Not to mention last year we won 1-0 after a real struggle. How the fuck we expect Gomes to improve when he is playing every third or forth game?!

Home of Barca Fans