Liga l Round 12: FC Barcelona - Malaga 0-0

viper76

Cxt5f28WgAEeMTU.jpg:large

Thats how bad we are this season

NotInHere

Barca is gonna lose the league this year guaranteed... I always thought Madrid never looked good even under Zidane but they've only lost once ever since he took over even after playing horrible many games

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
A game I'd want to forget in a hurry and the fact that Real won the Madrid derby on the same day...pisses me off. El Clasico is a must win.

Devils

I do agree with the majority that we will probably blow the league this year.

Lucho signed a bunch of new players with no solid plan on how to use them. The starting midfield is basically the raffle draw these days.

I don't mind losing the league after two season of winning it in a row, but I would at least like to challenge for it. If things keep up the way they are now, we are going to be too far behind by December. That's incredibly embarrassing.

Potroh

Lucho signed a bunch of new players with no solid plan on how to use them. The starting midfield is basically the raffle draw these days.

The "slight" problem is that they signed all the wrong players (apart from Umtiti). Last year Vidal and Arda were bad signings and this year - apart from spending a fortune - none are on the Barca level with Umtiti's exception.

Digne is slow and will hardly ever understand the creative part of Barca.
Arda is slow, sluggish and moves like he has at least 10kg of overweight.
Dennis is talented but again not a world class.
Gomes is slow once again, and anything but an average player.
Alcacer is is a nightmare... look at his goals on youtube: 80% of them are pure luck...
And Sergi Roberto compared to Alves as a right back... a joke indeed...

It's clearly due to the bad judgement of the coach and staff...

raskolnikov

We cant go 7/10 points down in december. Then the league is gone. It means we have get atleast 4 points from the next two matches. 4 point chase is the max it should be.

Mido

Please correct me if I am wrong, as far as I can remember, Barca used to knock such opponents clean out if the latter parked their bus under Guardiola, Tito and even Martino, would I argue. Man even with our B team under Guardiola Barca kept their construct.

What's worrying, is that as soon as Iniesta and/or Messi are not on the pitch, we lose our construct and start to either suffer or play in a very sterile way.

With the loss of quality conceded these last seasons, it would maybe be a good idea to shift to a more attackind and intense playing style à la Bilbao under Bielsa. Pep's 2015/2016 Bayern could also be a source of inspiration.

Iniesta is not a playing machine and he never was. Let's use him, with our classical staring 11 in big games and against top 12/13 La Liga teams and start using other formations against weaker teams.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The "slight" problem is that they signed all the wrong players (apart from Umtiti). Last year Vidal and Arda were bad signings and this year - apart from spending a fortune - none are on the Barca level with Umtiti's exception.

Digne is slow and will hardly ever understand the creative part of Barca.
Arda is slow, sluggish and moves like he has at least 10kg of overweight.
Dennis is talented but again not a world class.
Gomes is slow once again, and anything but an average player.
Alcacer is is a nightmare... look at his goals on youtube: 80% of them are pure luck...
And Sergi Roberto compared to Alves as a right back... a joke indeed...

It's clearly due to the bad judgement of the coach and staff...

Welcome to the forum!

Problem is, who do you buy as replacement for Dani Alves?
And while not a natural RB, when I look to man of the match ratings, Roberto is one of our best performers in last 2 years.

I think Digne was a good signing, he was very solid each time he played and he's only a backup anyway.

Denis we got back for peanuts after he developed nicely in Villarreal so again a good deal for a, potentially, great player.

Vidal, Arda, Gomes, Paco looked really poor, I give you that. But there's still chance for new guys to start producing.

Home of Barca Fans