Liga l Round 12: FC Barcelona - Malaga 0-0

jairzinho

I think it's becoming clear which players are below the level required to be on this team right now. I hoped Paco would hit the ground runnning but that's not been the case so far. It's becoming difficult for him to be relied on even in games like this one. Hopefully things change.

serghei

I think it's becoming clear which players are below the level required to be on this team right now. I hoped Paco would hit the ground runnning but that's not been the case so far. It's becoming difficult for him to be relied on even in games like this one. Hopefully things change.

With how chaotic Lucho is with his decisions, we can't be sure of anything.

R

reaper

Its so painful to watch Barca this seson .

The only positive is to know the mistakes were self made and could be seen miles away in pre-season. I predicted this season we would not win the league before it started (of course I was insulted for that opinion as is the custom on here) - but it was obvious. It all started going down hill when the club was unable to get rid of Arda in the summer. Paco was just the icing on the cake.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tall man in the box would have helped against teams that park the bus like Malaga. Pique was our biggest threat, again, and I just can't see how Lucho fails to realize it.

Ugh... you can't drop points in a home game right before that away game you always lose...

We will lose at Anoeta as always. We need to show up in the clasico or the league is done. If we're only 4 points behind by January we still have a chance.

BerkeleyBernie

They need to dribble *inside* the box aggressively in such situations. Sooner or later, someone is going to foul. Neymar especially.

Dado

What is needed is a midfielder with a cannon in his foot that can score from beyond the line when a bus is parked in the 16m.

This Arsenal style "lets walk the ball in in the goal with 100 passes" is not good to have as the only option.

hulinat

What is needed is a midfielder with a cannon in his foot that can score from beyond the line when a bus is parked in the 16m.

This Arsenal style "lets walk the ball in in the goal with 100 passes" is not good to have as the only option.
yeah this rakitic guy is pretty good

BarçaBarça

Really demotivating loss. We know that we have to do better, and can't rely on having a penalty rewarded or not, but that cancelled goal was more than annoying.

I refuse to make this game a proof that we don't want to win La Liga, can't win La Liga or depend so much on Messi that he has to play every game for us to win. We also missed Iniesta and Rakitic from start, and Neymar was the only one from our normal forwardline, so let's not exaggerate - we are not 10 points behind RM yet, it is one game at a time. But of course Lucho should learn from this: a sub-midfield and sub-forwardline doesn't guarantee victory, so we got to have a better plan in such games.

Now we need to put a life-or-death-like performance in next week against Sociedad and break that stupid spell.

gasgas

:lol:

barcanuck

Kameni had a day again against us. Nothing new there. Malaga beat us 0-1 at the Nou Camp with the MSN during our treble year. Just sucks with the timing of the Madrid derby.

serghei

Kameni had a day again against us. Nothing new there. Malaga beat us 0-1 at the Nou Camp with the MSN during our treble year. Just sucks with the timing of the Madrid derby.

That was late in the season. We had bad games, but this is the worst start since 2004. We slip up way too often to win the league at this rate, especially since Madrid is unbeaten in 29 games since April.

Home of Barca Fans