Lucho in Nirvana

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca coach came under fire by some media in Catalonia following the slow start to a season but Enrique felt it's better to wait with criticism was until the end of the season.

12292984w.jpg

“Our first 40 minutes against Manchester City, I think, were our best minutes since I got here.” Lucho said at a Press conference.

“This is like the Vuelta or the Tour [de France], you must try not to lose it in the early stages. No-one can win everything yet."

“People must be more realistic when analysing and evaluating teams. A little more prudence wouldn’t hurt."

“This coaching staff was vilified at the start of its first season, yet at the end it was the one that won the most trophies in world football."

“We’re so good that we don’t only know how to win but we also know how to lose."

“I’ve taken the criticism perfectly, I’m in a state of Nirvana. I got home and didn’t listen to anything."

“We have the same attitude with and without the ball, at home and away. Barca try to defend and attack in the same way."

“Sevilla have made a spectacular start to the season."

“Barca must always be open to improving their squad in all the windows.

“Busquets? I’ll publicly praise his attitude, but I won’t exaggerate.”

Ahmedd

Barca coach came under fire by some media in Catalonia following the slow start to a season but Enrique felt it's better to wait with criticism was until the end of the season.

“Our first 40 minutes against Manchester City, I think, were our best minutes since I got here.” Lucho said at a Press conference.

And what about our first 40 minutes against Madrid at Bernabeu ?

He doesn't seem to understand how shitty we are now or he knows but he doesn't know what to do and is like :"Wait (till the MSN is fully wake up) and you'll see"

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It seems like he believes there are no problems and he doesn't listen when he hears that there are some. Not a good sign.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
“We’re so good that we don’t only know how to win but we also know how to lose."

:sherlock:

Total-Football

it didn't smell like teen spirit the way we played the first half .. more like grandmas spirit .. slow as hell .. still i believe in Enrique

Home of Barca Fans