Cancelo vs Aurier

Zebulun

well tbf i'd give Aurier a chance since we were able to tame suarez, i'm sure we could with Aurier. Cancelo cant defend which is the same problem vidal has.

khaled_a_d

Neither,both are costly for a back up RB and that is what we need.
One has no brain outside the pitch,the other lack defensive desire in it which doesn't help their case either.

El Flaco

well tbf i'd give Aurier a chance since we were able to tame suarez, i'm sure we could with Aurier. Cancelo cant defend which is the same problem vidal has.

I'd rather to be bitten than having a teammate talking shit about the coach and his own teammates in public on social media.

snowy

I'd rather to be bitten than having a teammate talking shit about the coach and his own teammates in public on social media.

true dat! I was saying having a debate with some friends hatin on Luisito. Was saying I'd rather be bitten than get injured from a vicious tackle like so many refs turn blind eyes to. At least with a bite, just get a rabies shot and you're good to go :) it's not like he'd drink a pint.

Sali

true dat! I was saying having a debate with some friends hatin on Luisito. Was saying I'd rather be bitten than get injured from a vicious tackle like so many refs turn blind eyes to. At least with a bite, just get a rabies shot and you're good to go :) it's not like he'd drink a pint.
This is not supporting our players anymore, this is just plain bias. I hope your friends gave you a good ol' gifle for saying that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seems like the club want a more attacking RB as a competitor to Roberto.

Too bad Cancelo's defending is bad and Aurier is just a nutcase.

Home of Barca Fans