Chess

Total-Football

Game 2 also ended in a draw.2 years ago i wanted to make this topic but i didn't:)Happy you did.

The first two games were somehow boring and i hope we see better one in later days.Hala MC:)

game 1 was far more exciting .. thought game 2 would be better with the ruy lopez .. what's depressing about chess nowdays is Magnus motherfucking Carlsen .. it's impossible to beat the bastard :lol:

KingLeo10

game 1 was far more exciting .. thought game 2 would be better with the ruy lopez .. what's depressing about chess nowdays is Magnus motherfucking Carlsen .. it's impossible to beat the bastard :lol:

caruana is one of the few who can beat magnus with his imaginative attacking style but at the same time he would lose more than win.

Total-Football

caruana is one of the few who can beat magnus with his imaginative attacking style but at the same time he would lose more than win.

man tournaments and worldchampionships are two different stories .. sometimes Carlsen loose in tournaments because he plays aggressive

in a world championship he plays like damn Karpov .. slowly but surely . problem is .. there is no Kasparov around this time

Total-Football

4 draws.. computers ruined chess forever.. this match is boring.. both playees played into the berlin defense which in 99.99 percent of games a draw.. really inspiring.. lol.. they say carlsen the mozart of chess but he doesn t deserve that title.. strongest in the world yes.. but the least spectacular

Total-Football

game 8 just ended .. Carlsen lost with black pièces !!!! magnificent win for karjakin !! only 4 games left for Carlsen to recover and pull himself together

Total-Football

Carlsen acting like a bitch in the conference and being rude .. tweets say he also acted lika bitch on the board and many of his fellow countrymen are condemning this shit behaviour .. the true color of a real champion show itself at the loss .. it's easy to be mr lovely when you win

i hugely dislike Mourinho and Ronaldo for the same reasons .. Mourinho for being a fucking hypocrite only whe he wins and Ronaldo for threatening to boycott the awards if he looses the ballon d'or (2013) .

Total-Football

Carlsen won game 10 to level the score after karjakin blundered a perpetual draw .. an easy one .. it's hard to root for carlsen .. karjakin lost but here he's in the conference graceful in defeat as he was in the win .. carlsen needs to check up himself and his principles .. skills alone don't make a champion

Home of Barca Fans