Leon Bailey

Messi983

Leon-Bailey1.jpg

Name: Leon Bailey
Nationality: Jamaican
Club: K.R.C. Genk
Position: Winger

[youtube]ka7aX-n6-gU[/youtube]

Explosive, skillful winger. He has scored 4 goals for Genk in Europa League this season, so there is no surprise he has already drawn attention from almost all top European teams. I think he has a bright future, hopefully he'll be smart and choose the right club for his development.

Also, there was a controversy about him and his agent back in 2013.

It’s been a long time coming for Genk and Leon Bailey. In 2013 he, and two other minors, were deemed to be living in the country illegally after their agent Craig Butler returned penniless from Mexico having faked his own kidnapping. A raid by ‘Arbeidsinspectie’ (a work investigative force) saw the retinue vanish from Belgium.

In the time of Butler’s absence, Bailey and the two others lived and were schooled thanks to Racing Genk, it shows partly why Bailey was so keen to return to Genk in the future. The team that looked after him as a youngster clearly held a dear place in his heart thanks to their support in the past.

http://www.benefoot.net/leon-bailey-the-next-wonderkid

Messi983

Apparently he rejected them in 2015 and prefered to go back to Genk. Smart kid if true. Chelsea is a death for young players careers. They sign a lot of youngsters every season and then send them on countless loans and most of them never get a real chance to succeed in their first team. IIRC from all loanees only Courtuois returned and established himself there.

jamrock

Yeah I've seen the past 3/4 games he as played, he looks the real deal he just as to make the right decision in the next steps of his career

And by that I mean don't go to Man Utd

Home of Barca Fans