ter Stegen: "We're not machines"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca no1, Marc-Andre ter Stegen spoke for RAC1 radio station on Thursday, on various topics, including Barcelona's 3-1 defeat by Manchester City.

ter-stegen-1478211984909.jpg

"We are not machines, it's what it is and sometimes you fail at moments you don't want to. You never want to fail, but in this moment it's what happened and you have to pick yourself up and keep playing. And we always try to win, although this day it was a bit more complicated."

He also spoke about Kevin De Bruyne's goal which he perhaps could have saved, and knows it. "I'm annoyed with myself for letting it go in there," he said. "It's what it is and you have to continue. I can't say they scored against me and now I don't work. The game continues and you have to work until the 90th minute. Afterwards there's time to talk about it."

Asked about Sergi Roberto, who made a mistake for the first goal Barcelona conceded, Ter said: "We have to support him. How many mistakes does he make a year? That you have to say too. He's doing a lot for the team and he knows it too. This happens sometimes and you can't change."

(sport)

Home of Barca Fans