Staff member
Liga | Round 11

Sunday | 6 November | 20:45CET

2761889.png
-
20462440.png

Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona

----------

Last season Barca lost 2-1 at Sanchez Pizjuan. This year, hosts look even stronger under their new coach Jorgee Sampaoli.

Sevilla plays their Champions league match today but it's hardly an advantage for Barca as Sevilla is hosting one of the weakest teams in competition, Dinamo Zagreb.

[MENTION=2766]Antimilan[/MENTION]

Barcilliant

We have no momentum this season. Please drop Busquets. Mascherano or Roberto at Dm.
Give Paco at least one half of football.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They look much stronger while we look much weaker. I'm not expecting us to show up and suddenly play great again. Hard to see us getting the win. Maybe only if Pique returns.

serghei

I believe we will win. If the attitude is right and the effort is there to be seen, it's inevitable that this team will play itself back into form. This could very well happen vs Sevilla and I have faith that if we match them in intensity we will win the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,5]
ter Stegen
0-0-Mascherano-0-Umtiti-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Denis>Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez>Paco-0-0-0
[/formation]

Devils

If we don't change drastically from the past two games this week, I feel like this game is going to expose all of our weaknesses so to a embarrassing extent.

I wont be able to watch this game as I have a football game myself.

Godspeed.

snowy

Have a good game dude. Let me guess. Goalkeeper? --> Call sign : Cerberus, the Hound of Hades :rap:

jbpvz8b

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We have conceded 9 goals in our last 3 away games:tata:. I say play Rafinha in midfield, at least he can score goals, maybe we'll manage to outscore them like we did with Valencia.

BusiTheKing

Definitely a tough one since we haven't produced more than 5 good chances organically in the past three games. Relying on opponents mistakes and counter attacks against Sampaoli isn't exactly ideal. Not counting on Messi to bail us out either. Don't care about his statistics redeeming his performances. He's not himself at all. If we don't play our strengths, we will be outmatched. Control, patience and discipline will win us the game. Long balls to midfielders making over-enthusiastic runs that inevitably get intercepted and result in open season for Sevilla's counter attacks, won't.

Home of Barca Fans