Liga | Round 11: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 1-2

Truthist

We need a midfield of runners as they don't have creative qualities. I would try something like Mascherano, Rafinha and Gomes.

Messi983

A Nasri-less Sevilla butchered a good Croatian side at home, imagine what you guys can do this Sunday to us with him playing. I am very afraid.

They were not really playing that well until first goal and they played 11 vs 10 in second half.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm scared..

3 banana peels in November, and then Clasico :/

Well... Noone expected Lucho to win this much trophies in first 2 seasons so anything can happen.

I am worried about what will happen once Messi is gone. There will be noone to bail us out. We abandoned the system and going back to Barca roots won't be easy with this set of Lucho's players.

Pep left a mentally drained team but good system in place and great squad to work with. He was helped to still have great Xavi and Iniesta but whatever the case, we were in better shape than we will be when Lucho leaves.

FC B

Pretty scared of what might happen to Barca in this match against a very good Sevilla side, not optimistic at all about it especially with this kind of shit form and poor play...

Last edited:

dakt

Well... Noone expected Lucho to win this much trophies in first 2 seasons so anything can happen.

I am worried about what will happen once Messi is gone. There will be noone to bail us out. We abandoned the system and going back to Barca roots won't be easy with this set of Lucho's players.

Pep left a mentally drained team but good system in place and great squad to work with. He was helped to still have great Xavi and Iniesta but whatever the case, we were in better shape than we will be when Lucho leaves.

This...I would also add Iniesta. In football this can happen even sooner than we think (injuries, politics, etc.)
Barca should already work on that. We are far from that order and mentality that was once held by players like Xavi and Puyol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need to start planning ahead by looking at both our cantera players and outside young talents to make sure we have the players in all three lines (offense, midfield and defense/goal). Of course that will take time and can not be rushed, but we need to start that process. Can't let Real Madrid keep scooping up domestic Spanish cream of the crop players. Can't let brain-farts like the Asensio episode happen again.

Whoever the manager is down the road (after Messi and Iniesta etc. are gone), I don't see him deviating too much from the Barca tradition. Of course everything evolves.

Chong Li

No Pique & no Alba in Sevilla (and no Don either).

I don't expect anything from that game with our shit defense and non-existant midfield.

Only a magisterial performance by Messi can save us!

P.S.: Thanks again to that little cunt David Silva for injuring Geri! :angry:

raskolnikov

Logically thinking we end up losing this match. It will be like vs City or Celta.
Maybe if we have some luck we can win it. Sevilla will counter constantly and since our defence sucks its probably smart to sit back ourselfs and flipping their tactics onto them.

Home of Barca Fans