Administrator
Staff member
Jordi MBOULA

mboula.jpg

Name: Jordi MBOULA Queralt
Born: 16 March 1999
Position: Attacking midfielder/winger

-----------------​

I was impressed with Mboula today against City.

Jallo

Jordi Mboula has developed nicely without hype. He is a consistent performer, I like him a lot. I think he will eventually become a 9, he is great in front of goal and strong. This guy is every promosing. The great thing about him is that he scores all kinds of goals. He is also a good playmaker on the wings. I hope he keeps getting better.

navidjaan

He does have tendencies to just run at defenders towards the backline at times, but he's far more versatile and scores a lot more goals. Can play all three positions in attack, but mostly a wide winger, which is where I think his future lays. Big talent without a doubt, his biggest challenge will be not to end up like Adama.

Jordi Mboula has developed nicely without hype.

Barcelona media have written plenty of articles about him, giving him the "La Masia Balon d'Or" a couple of times too, so not quite without hype. You can't expect to be in La Masia, the greatest football academy in the world, and not be hyped in any way. I think what you mean by hype is how much people overreact to them on Twitter.

navidjaan

Far more versatile and calm on the ball than Adama. More dangerous in front of goal, too. Not sure if he's as talented, though.

El Flaco

What a goal did he just score :worthy: Barça leading 4-1 against Dortmund.

Mboula's great solo goal vs. BVB U19

[gfy]LikableSpottedBird[/gfy]

[gfy]AntiqueNeatFawn[/gfy]

[gfy]DifferentSleepyEmu[/gfy]

[gfy]HideousDemandingImperatorangel[/gfy]

[gfy]TestyUnacceptableAzurevasesponge[/gfy]

Yashar1899

I watched the game and this boy was amazing in total 90 minutes!
great in 1 on 1! great passing! great great mentality! his talent is more than Sane but Sane's coach is pep ...

Home of Barca Fans