Jordi Mboula

khaled_a_d

Why do you think that?

Isn't that the safe bet regarding every young player :lol: Never mind the current notion that we don't know how to develop players anymore?
Though,I am always skeptical about more classical (right footed/RW or left footed LW) winger in this era

Though unlike Adama he plays more interior rather than near the line

MIXA

Is he a right footed player? Why does he play on the right wing if he is right footed?

Shouldn't a club like Barcelona play inverted wingers because scoring goals with the classic cross and header is not what this team does.

Yashar1899

Is he a right footed player? Why does he play on the right wing if he is right footed?

Shouldn't a club like Barcelona play inverted wingers because scoring goals with the classic cross and header is not what this team does.

I see him in the central forward of barca in the future! Like Aubameyang.

Alik

Well, I had never heard of him before. After this goal, the hype seems to have ramped up a few notches.

BusiTheKing

Why do you think that?

Because he has no composure or ball control. I don't know, maybe he could become a Gabigol type of talent if he keeps it up. It's just not the same going past defenders in that age as professional players. What makes him stand out right now, I don't see it being worth much in the future.

Xavinho

[youtube]2c0I5xefEwU[/youtube]

The kid's got skills. I just hope he's got the attitude to back them up and to keep pushing himself to improve.

Xavinho

18-years-old today. Happy birthday to the kid. I hope we get a coach who's interested in promoting youth.

Home of Barca Fans