Marc Cucurella

raki

He's played for them for 1 and a half season now. Lots of Benfica fans believe he was their best player or atleast one of the best considering the minutes he played. Certainly rated higher by Benfica fans than someone like Semedo for example who we are supposedly willing to pay 40-50M and Lindelöf who moved to Manchester for 35M.

Just take a look on the comments on any Benfica/Grimaldo related site, forum, or video and you'll find lots of fans who think that way.

I dont need to check anything. I watch him play when he´s not injured. Most of the time...Average player hyped by the Portuguese because he plays in Benfica. Just another bust like many others from the Portuguese league. Stupid clubs keep on buying them.

BorussiaBarcelona

Some media outlets in Germany are stating a permanent move for him to Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Not sure if there's any truth to it but Gladbach sporting director Max Eberl knows how to get his hands on talented young players.

raki

Some media outlets in Germany are stating a permanent move for him to Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Not sure if there's any truth to it but Gladbach sporting director Max Eberl knows how to get his hands on talented young players.

Contract until: 30.06.2019
Contract option: club option 2 years

God Serena

We should try to pull a Carvajal and sell him on for pennies with a buy back option.

BorussiaBarcelona

Contract until: 30.06.2019
Contract option: club option 2 years

Yeah. That's something which makes me scratch my head about this rumor.
Though, he probably won't have a chance of anything close to regular playing time until then with Alba and Digne around.

We should try to pull a Carvajal and sell him on for pennies with a buy back option.

Could be an option.

Like I've said, I'm not too sure what to make of it.

khaled_a_d

If they aren't paying his buyout then I hope for a buyback, I know Miranda looks better now but can never predict player development and he has the potential

xXKonan

Albert Roge says there's no agreement with Gladbach and Cucurella and while the German club has been interested in him it seems Cucu is focused on Barca B right now.

Home of Barca Fans