Marc Cucurella

Vilarrubi

I’ve watched bits of him here and there and he seemed pretty good. He’s playing kind of LM/LW for Eibar which is the area Alba occupies anyway so I think he’d be a good backup for him, not sure how many minutes he would get and if he’d be happy to be a bench player though.

God Serena

The club has chosen Miranda over him. We'll see if that's the right call but either way, we're not changing their mind on that one. Hopefully we bring him back and don't sell him, as he'd be a great backup until Miranda is ready, whenever that is.

serghei

The club has chosen Miranda over him. We'll see if that's the right call but either way, we're not changing their mind on that one. Hopefully we bring him back and don't sell him, as he'd be a great backup until Miranda is ready, whenever that is.

No need to see anything. Miranda will never be a LB for this team. It is pretty clear. I don't like Cucurella either. We need to sign another Digne.

Better yet, get Filipe Luis for 1-2 seasons.

God Serena

No need to see anything. Miranda will never be a LB for this team. It is pretty clear. I don't like Cucurella either. We need to sign another Digne.

Better yet, get Filipe Luis for 1-2 seasons.

I'm not going to say he will or he won't just because it seems like Valverde has a fascination with Miranda similar to Lucho's fascination with Rafinha. If we had a better/different manager Cucu would have been given this season to prove he can be Alba's backup and if he failed we'd have bought a new backup in January. As of now, our entire LB situation is almost entirely because Valverde and the club think Miranda is some kind of hidden genius or something.

Raketa10

Chaotic player. Don't like him, not to mention he is a huge liability in defense. If he wasn't La Masia product no one would actually care about him at all.

Last edited:

mia7007

Valverde must leave. It makes no sense to stay with Valverde and think of CL again.
Cucu can be our backup left back if we could not find a better solution (which we don’t have). I prefer giving him a chance rather than bringing someone like Moreno or Felipe Luis

Home of Barca Fans