Marc Cucurella

God Serena

Valverde gonna have to play Cucurella in the first team to convince Cucurella to stay otherwise he leave for get more money and play first team football somewhere else.

No he doesn't. Cucu isn't the type of talent who can leave and get first team football elsewhere. Imo the only talents we have that are like that are Alena (Realistically not going anywhere) and Mboula.

Messi983

According to Sport Cucu will renew his contract for 4 years. Great news if true. Now let's hope we can also convince Mboula to stay.

[tw]872364179239337984[/tw]

God Serena

According to Sport Cucu will renew his contract for 4 years. Great news if true. Now let's hope we can also convince Mboula to stay.

[tw]872364179239337984[/tw]

Mboula will be tough. Apparently Monaco and Dortmund view him as some type of wonder kid. Valverde would be key to convincing that kiddo to stick around.

xXKonan

"The club is confident in Cucurella making the first team in two years"

I hope this contract renewal, we learned our lesson from the Grimaldo saga. It would suck having another talented LB prospect leaving.

God Serena

"The club is confident in Cucurella making the first team in two years"

I hope this contract renewal, we learned our lesson from the Grimaldo saga. It would suck having another talented LB prospect leaving.

Actually, Grimaldo was all on Lucho. He's seemingly the only one who felt blocking Grimaldo's progress to the first team was a good idea. With a supposedly youth oriented coach in charge now I find it unlikely a talent like Cucu will even be at risk of getting the short end of the stick the way Alex did.

xXKonan

[tw]872520393399074833[/tw]

Albert Roge, saying there's a chance Cucurella, could be with the first team for Preseason but no decision has been made yet.

hulinat

Is he considered higher rated than Grimaldo in his age? Cucu also seems to have a pretty goot right foot, maybe he could even play on both flanks? I really hope he makes the first team with that sex hair and all and if we managed to get Grimaldo back too it would be a dream.

khaled_a_d

Is he considered higher rated than Grimaldo in his age? Cucu also seems to have a pretty goot right foot, maybe he could even play on both flanks? I really hope he makes the first team with that sex hair and all and if we managed to get Grimaldo back too it would be a dream.

Hard to say tbh. Grimaldo suffered a lot of injuries at same age and played in higher league.
At that time -13/14 season) Grimaldo was less hyped due to both (injury and tough league) but he was generally more hyped when he was younger.

Home of Barca Fans