Marc Cucurella

Zinedinho

The match fixing doesn't change that our team is on a massive roll and that Cucu is ready to be promoted next season.

I didn't imply anything to the contrary, and yes, Cucu is more than ready, if he decides to stay. In fact, in a very short period of time, he has become one of the most consistent and interesting players of our B team.

navidjaan

Given Tuchel's youth policy compared to Barça's at the moment, and Bartra who can sway him, it's not necessarily an easy decision.

Maybe not at as talented as an all-around football player, but potentially a better LB, in my opinion. He has a better balance of qualities.

Not sure if I agree. Grimaldo is very underrated defensively just because of his size. Only advantage Cucu has is in terms of injuries, I think. Nevertheless Cucu's character also helps. If he makes it, there'd be no end to Puyol comparisons.

xXKonan

My wish is for us to renew Cucurella and have him eventually fight Alba and Digne for the starting LB spot in the coming years. I don't want us to make the same mistake we didn't with letting go Grimaldo with Cucurella.

God Serena

tbh don't expect renewal negotiation while we are fighting for promotion.

He's a Juvenil player still. Even though he's playing with Barca B he's still under a youth contract that is set to expire soon. By the time we confirm whether or not we're getting promotion there will hardly be any time left.

khaled_a_d

He's a Juvenil player still. Even though he's playing with Barca B he's still under a youth contract that is set to expire soon. By the time we confirm whether or not we're getting promotion there will hardly be any time left.

My point is since we failed to convince him before,now isn't the time to continue negotiation even if we want to. We will have to wait whether we like it or not.

God Serena

My point is since we failed to convince him before,now isn't the time to continue negotiation even if we want to. We will have to wait whether we like it or not.

If Valverde is as invested in the B and Juvenil teams as everyone says convincing Cucu he has a future here should be near the top of his priorities.

navidjaan

Pretty sure he said a while ago that he would concentrate on his contract when there weren't anymore games to play.

RIZALDINHO

If Valverde is as invested in the B and Juvenil teams as everyone says convincing Cucu he has a future here should be near the top of his priorities.

Valverde gonna have to play Cucurella in the first team to convince Cucurella to stay otherwise he leave for get more money and play first team football somewhere else.

Home of Barca Fans