Marc Cucurella

xXKonan

I mean I'm not a big fan of Valverde these days, but I mean there were reasons to be concerned with Cucu, as he wasn't great with the B team last season and even got benched by Miranda on numerous occasions as well. And he didn't look great at all as a LB in Preseason when he played.

Glad he's doing well though at Eibar even if he's moved up to LM.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
tbf it seems everyone around the club doesn't rate him high and are all over Miranda who is too young and too green for 1st.
I don't think loaning him was wrong at all, he will develop there and may be return back, I would hope for a new back up LB that is a cheap stop gap until one of Miranda or Cucu ready
Glad it is working for him

Definitely another way of looking at it. :cheers:

serghei

La Masia players will never be ready without a manager at the first team who trusts them and gives them games. Look at Alena. Barely played any games for the first team. Get the next manager right and we'll see young players improve because quality is pretty much a given at clubs like Barcelona.

God Serena

Honestly the performance against RM can't be the reference now. They almost made everyone look good.

Considering he's 20 years old playing his first ever season higher than 3rd tier Spanish football, it's still a really good performance from him.

khaled_a_d

Considering he's 20 years old playing his first ever season higher than 3rd tier Spanish football, it's still a really good performance from him.

Didn't he play a full season in 2nd division as a starter?
And yeah, he has been encouraging this year, don't mind him being a LM/LW until he get used to the level of competetion

xXKonan

[tw]1068608129632518144[/tw]

Ramon Planes is watching Cucurella today who is playing against Rayo Vallecano.

Riordon

Great game today against Villareal. Was really impressed with him, still 20 years old. Would like to see him back next season as a LB/LM, rate him higher than Miranda. At the very least there is one more player we now can get decent money for.

khaled_a_d

Great game today against Villareal. Was really impressed with him, still 20 years old. Would like to see him back next season as a LB/LM, rate him higher than Miranda. At the very least there is one more player we now can get decent money for.

Did he play as LB or LW today?

Home of Barca Fans