Marc Cucurella

Joan

Don't see where he fits. Palys as a LM/LW for Eibar. Happy he's doing well. Looking forward to the match. :)

Nothanks

other sources say eibar has a 5m buy option not 2..
too many different reports.

the announcer today also said the same, funnily enough 5m buy option would be a record signing for eibar apparently.

Devils

I'm not too convinced by his performances but since he does have Puyol's hair I have optimism about his future.

Messi983

Cucu has finally played as a left-back and had a good game against Levante. According to Albert Roge he's currently favoured over veterans like Luis Filipe and Monreal for a backup LB role. Roge is usually reliable when it comes to La Masia players but I still don't see Cucu being here next season.

[tw]1112341745336025089[/tw]

Arizona Scott

Cucu has finally played as a left-back and had a good game against Levante. According to Albert Roge he's currently favoured over veterans like Luis Filipe and Monreal for a backup LB role. Roge is usually reliable when it comes to La Masia players but I still don't see Cucu being here next season.

[tw]1112341745336025089[/tw]

Well I wouldn't say the same about over Monreal (my top choice) or Luis (2nd of out of contract LBs), but I'd much rather go with a look at Cucu over Moreno. I know with 99% certainty Moreno does not belong on the field wearing the bluegrana.

soul24rage

I would still like Cucurella to get more playing time to develop faster so I would either get Monreal or Luis as back up for maybe 2 years and then bring in Cucurella.

Home of Barca Fans