CL | Round 4: Manchester City - FC Barcelona 3-1

Total-Football

Fuck resting players.. this is a champions league match against a heavy weight that plays real football.. we need entertainment..

i_bleed_blaugrana

[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Mascherano-0-Umtiti-0-0
Bob-0-0-Busquets-0-0-Digne
0-0-Rakitic-0-Rafinha-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Rafinha has earned his place in this starting 11. Until he either has a bad game or Arda/Gomes step up their game, he should be the man in Iniesta's role for the time being.

Give the Gala 45 mins to destroy City. Even if it's still 0-0 or we are chasing in the 2nd half, we have to sub Mascherano, Busi or Raki and one of MSN for Sevilla.

Sevilla is much, much bigger for our season right now and Lucho and the team must give equal deference to both opponents this week.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I just hate losing to EPL teams. Their smug, biased Press and media pisses me off big Time.

Would love to see us field a second Eleven who thrash them.

snowy

That was funny! These guys are like the 3 musketeers.
Messi is Athos. Luisito is Porthos and Ney is Aramis.

View attachment 7043

as for D'Artagnan - still in Gascogne at the moment. Un pour tous et tous pour un!

i_bleed_blaugrana

I thought that was funny personally. Surprised to see Luis not turning and laughing or something like that.

Neymar needs to calm his shit a bit. Hit some Brazilian bud or something and chill a bit. First the Valencia incident, then the fight with homie from Granada and now this. Definitely reading a lot into this but he just seems a bit high strung at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans