Aleksandar Mitrovic

Newcastle-United-v-West-Bromwich-Albion.jpg

Aleksandar Mitrović (Serbian Cyrillic: Александар Митровић; born 16 September 1994) is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Newcastle United and the Serbia national team. At the age of 18, Mitrović was named among the top 10 talents under the age of 19 in Europe by a selection of UEFA reporters.[2]

A youth product at Partizan, he turned professional after a loan at Teleoptik, and was a regular as they won the Serbian SuperLiga in his first season. He then joined Anderlecht for a club record €5 million, and scored 44 goals in 90 games across all competitions in a two-season spell. He won the Belgian Pro League in his first campaign at the club, and was the league's top scorer in his second. In 2015, he moved to Newcastle United for £13 million.

Mitrović helped Serbia win the 2013 European Under-19 Championship, being voted the best player of the tournament. Since that year, he has also been a senior international player, earning over 20 caps.​

Mitchell1978

I followed him when he played in Belgium. Bit of a hothead, great in the air but not fast. Good player but nothing more.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's been patient this season so far waiting for his chance. I like how Benitez is handling him. He scored a great goal last night, shades of Ibrahimovic in his Ajax days. He's only 22 years old and will get a lot better. Negatives are his temper, a severe lack of place and struggling to control his weight. He'll be a TOP striker if he can add some discipline. He reminds me of Lewandowski.

I love him because he is my countryman but not only that... He was a bit "hothead" for a couple of jears but he's changed and i glad to see that. I don't like players like Balotelli , thats kind of player that not change anything. He is not one of best player nowdays but if he train and remein to do better I beleve, just like you sad, if he can add some discipline, can be something like Luis Suarez "!?"
And that goal in last game was just great...
I love also Newcastle fans and this song they do for him *** and this was around before the Will Grigg chant***:

[youtube]vzL4nOrdJig[/youtube]

They shot him a lot of respect!

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think under Benitez he will be very disciplined. He really impressed last night and has had to wait a long time for his chance due to his ban from last season and Gayle being in fantastic form. He has behaved very maturely working hard and waiting for his chance.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He scores again! I don't usually get excited and celebrate a Newcastle player scoring on international duty but Mitrovic and his passion are infectious! I love the guy and he'll definitely be a top player.

[video]https://streamable.com/pdi9[/video]

So... No one speaks about this guy... I mean, he is maybe better than Braithwaite for the same amount of money. The man is championship best goal scorer with 26 goals.

Nobody talks about this man... I know, I've started the thread but the man rules.

Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has won the Sky Bet Championship Golden Boot award for the 2021/22 season. Mitrovic scored an incredible 43 goals in 44 appearances this season, breaking the record for the most goals scored in a 46-game English league season, set by Guy Whittingham for Portsmouth in 1992-93.
And he is top goal scorer ever in Serbian national team!

Slevinn

Crazy af too. Played for my local team and the guy is completely insane. :lol:
Glad to see him do well in the PL.

Home of Barca Fans