Liga l Round 10: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-0

PhilS

I'd like to see MSN start this game. Barca needs these 3 points. If the team gets a good lead, then Luicito could get subbed out.

Mats
Sergi Masch Umtiti Digne
Busquets
Rak Raf
MSN

It's time for Rafinha to confirm he is the main Iniesta alternative.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucas Alcaraz's Granada are the only team in the league yet to win a match.

Lucho:

Injuries

"We try and avoid taking risks, but with our fixture list it is normal to have injuries."

“We are a great squad and we have the capacity to resolve these difficult situations.”

"Tomorrow, when the doctors see Rafinha, Cillessen and Arda we will make a decision on them, they could make the squad."

Granada

"They can play with a 4-4-2 or with five defenders but if there's a team that is prepared to combat that defensive strategy then it's us."

SahanBarca

[SQUAD LIST | CONVOCATÒRIA | CONVOCATORIA]
Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, Aleñá, Nili and Marlon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[SQUAD LIST | CONVOCATÒRIA | CONVOCATORIA]
Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, Aleñá, Nili and Marlon.

Cheers. Turan didn't make it then.

Didn't like Busquets-Rakitic-Gomes midfield vs. Valencia as they looked slow so I hope Denis starts tonight.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Alena to make a cameo.

SahanBarca

14725726_620087048199953_5051476561860999990_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans