The France Football Ballon D'Or 2016

Who deserves the Ballon D'or ?

• Total voters

El Flaco

Ballon d'Or 2016 full results (with points)

l20kB66.png

Reminder: Each voter votes for 3 players, the best one gets 5 points, the second one 3 points, and the third one gets 1 point.

The full list of voters (journalists)

nZy1FpC.jpg

J6bO1Vd.jpg

Source: The latest issue of France Football December 2016. Here's a PDF for it.

BarcaOG

Banned
when france football split from FIFA i thought the award would regain some of its integrity. i thought thoughtful and knowledgeable pundits and journalists would once again decide the winner based on something more substantive than popularity. the FIFA element (votes by coaches and national team captains) always skews results since coaches and captains usually vote for their teammates/players (i.e. Neymar when Brazil captain would always vote Messi, Ramos/Casillas CR, etc...).

I was wrong. ):

khaled_a_d

when france football split from FIFA i thought the award would regain some of its integrity. i thought thoughtful and knowledgeable pundits and journalists would once again decide the winner based on something more substantive than popularity. the FIFA element (votes by coaches and national team captains) always skews results since coaches and captains usually vote for their teammates/players (i.e. Neymar when Brazil captain would always vote Messi, Ramos/Casillas CR, etc...).

I was wrong. ):

Why would you think that when it has been always the opposite?
France Football always cared about result more. R10 out of top 3 in 2006? Not winning in 2004 b/c he didn't win a trophy?

Nucky

I still can't understand why Ronaldo won the Ballon D'or becaue he wasn't the best in Real, not to mention Europe or World. Messi should won it, he was out of this world in 2016.

Home of Barca Fans