The France Football Ballon D'Or 2016

Who deserves the Ballon D'or ?

• Total voters

SeloBarca

He won 2 Ballons for the same performance, he won it 2013 for scoring alot of goals in the CL in the fall (when the voting was extended), then in 2014 he won it again for winning the same CL.
That was just BS.

The only years Ronaldo wins, are years when Messi arent at his best.

blaugrana1987

Seems no one is taking this award seriously (bar RM fans). Literally one article in few biggest portals here, and they all went away pretty quickly. Not to mention everyone called it fraud and undeserved. Even reddit idiots are calling it farce...

Devils

This award just needs to die.

The rankings of the players leading up to the award alone kills the credibility.

Like Rui Patricio gets 12th spot and Bravo isn't even included after winning a domestic la liga double and captaining Chile to Copa america...in what world does that make sense?

Yeah it really does need to die, even for Ronaldo's sake as he can't even keep up with Messi in the goals department anymore.

gasgas

This award just needs to die.

The rankings of the players leading up to the award alone kills the credibility.

Like Rui Patricio gets 12th spot and Bravo isn't even included after winning a domestic la liga double and captaining Chile to Copa america...in what world does that make sense?

Yeah it really does need to die, even for Ronaldo's sake as he can't even keep up with Messi in the goals department anymore.

Who's Rui Patrico? :amazed:

This season it's all about European competitions.
I remember telling this to [MENTION=21618]FlaFCB[/MENTION] and it happened

Alik

So Jamie Vardy is the 8th best player in the world of 2016.

He was the top scorer of the league, breaking a long-standing record for number of games scored in a row, whilst playing in a side that was just promoted and which ended up winning against incredible odds (with him playing a huge part).

Yannik

He was the top scorer of the league, breaking a long-standing record for number of games scored in a row, whilst playing in a side that was just promoted and which ended up winning against incredible odds (with him playing a huge part).

and he did all that in 2015. This very year that is supposed to count he went missing.

Zebulun

i stopped following the standings this year after i saw pogba getting more votes than modric. this award is dead.

Devils

Who's Rui Patrico? :amazed:

This season it's all about European competitions.
I remember telling this to [MENTION=21618]FlaFCB[/MENTION] and it happened

He's the Portuguese GK. He plays for Sporting CP who didn't even win the league last year.

Mitchell1978

He wasn't topscorer of the premier league, he finished 2e to Kane and most of his goals were scored in 2015 already.
I like Vardy but even based on last season no way he should be in the top 20, ranked higher over someone like Lewandowski.

barcafan161

there lies the problem, should give the award in July then and rename it after the previous season rather than the running year.

yep it's a flawed award

which is why its funny when people point to how a player starts the season after as ronaldo could of scored 0 goals by december and it wouldn't matter he was still going to win it.

just like why vardy finished 8th. he got that high due to the first half of last season. and of course them winning the league.

Home of Barca Fans