The France Football Ballon D'Or 2016

Who deserves the Ballon D'or ?

• Total voters
Nearly a million vote in less than 24 hours :lol:

Incredible swings as well, Messi still in the lead but with only 34% of the vote, while Mahrez is at 29% and CR7 at 24%.
Mahrez is the obvious EPL fanboy choice, but the fact that Vardy gets nothing is really weird tbh.

Griezmann among others has almost no votes in part because he is no one's first choice and you can only vote for one player on the poll.

SahanBarca

After Francefootball and Marca now Leo Messi also leading the votes on AS (Real madrid based newspaper) for who deserves the Golden Ball

14731282_617980991743892_8206187881543848476_n.jpg

from AS
Once you have the list of 30 candidates for the Golden Ball, 'France Football' will open the deadline for voting on Tuesday and close in exactly one month, on 25 November. Is the time you have 193 journalists from around the world participating in the jury of the French publication. By Spain will vote Alfredo Relaño, Director of AS.

Every journalist, one per country, can choose three players from the list of 30 finalists that will award five, three and one point. Of the total amount of points will the winner, to be announced by 'France Football' on 13 December.

blaugrana1987

Nearly a million vote in less than 24 hours :lol:

Incredible swings as well, Messi still in the lead but with only 34% of the vote, while Mahrez is at 29% and CR7 at 24%.
Mahrez is the obvious EPL fanboy choice, but the fact that Vardy gets nothing is really weird tbh.

Griezmann among others has almost no votes in part because he is no one's first choice and you can only vote for one player on the poll.

Probably because there is alot of North Africans in France.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
:lol: at those ratings.

Print them and use as toilet paper.

No mate, the stats have spoken, to hell with watching the games and the horrendous level of Neymar this year !

Take that Neyhaters, in ya face !! :coffee:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
When did both of you stop being Barca fans btw? Insulting couple of our own players (and users on this forum) all the time is all you do these days.

blaugrana1987

When did both of you stop being Barca fans btw? Insulting couple of our own players (and users on this forum) all the time is all you do these days.
Bojan is a known Neyboy hater. Neymar gets alot of points duo to

a) scoring alot of goals
b) giving alot of assists
c) having most dribbles
d) making alot of good chances

Thats why Whoscored algorithm places him so high. He can be frustrating with his little tricks and such, but boy is a beast.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never liked Whoscored or Squawka, or just generally relying on just statistics.

No mate, the stats have spoken, to hell with watching the games and the horrendous level of Neymar this year !

Take that Neyhaters, in ya face !! :coffee:

You're sounding like a broken clock now *yawn* :coffee:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And I'm loving it :wub:

You're frankly speaking just being very annoying, but hey, that's just me. If someone's going to repeat what they say a trillion times then why bother wasting their time. Obviously not just you, but also those living in la la land and thinking Neymar doesn't have flaws with his game and doesn't make bad decisions or play poorly from time to time.

But hey.... again...that's just me.

I'd be like me fapping over a simple pass a player makes or whining about how bad he is all the time while making a joke too, in every single thread. After a while it becomes old, boring and incredibly repetitive.

Last edited:

Total-Football

looking at the list above make me realize how important marketing is .. for instance , loot at Kroos sitting at the 19th position . Toni kroos is simply one of the world's finest players .. at the very least , he's top 10 in the world IMO, crazy thing nobody even brings his name when talking about the elite midfielders in the world .. same with Modric ( less degree ). but players like Pogba , veratti are all over the media.

Home of Barca Fans