Super Copa Catalunya: Barcelona - Espanyol 0-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Super Copa Catalunya: Barcelona - Espanyol
Tuesday, October 25, 21:30

Hopefully we see some B team players like Alena and Marlon.

Antimadridista1

I don't want to see any player from the first team (apart from Masip and Vidal) playing this game.
Useless and too risky knowing pericos.

Raketa10

Since Chillesen is injured only Masip and Vidal from first team should play, maybe Paco also to get some minutes and score a goal finally!

nibarcafans

Didn't realise this was next on the agenda! Do both clubs consider this a "first team" game just using fringe players?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Joke all you want but I am among those who really like to watch these kind of matches as we get to see some Barca youth with 1st team.

Granted, it was more exciting when Messi, Bojan, or Thiago were coming up but still..

Let's see who Lucho calls up. Alena, Marlon expected. I am hoping for Palencia and Mujica too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The club have confirmed that Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ivan Rakitic, Neymar, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Lucas Digne, Javier Mascherano, Sergi Roberto, Sergio Busquets and Samuel Umtiti will be off until Thursday, when they will rejoin the rest of the group to begin preparations for the La Liga game with Granada on Saturday (29 October).

Ustari

Mou, res!
The club have confirmed that Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Ivan Rakitic, Neymar, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Lucas Digne, Javier Mascherano, Sergi Roberto, Sergio Busquets and Samuel Umtiti will be off until Thursday, when they will rejoin the rest of the group to begin preparations for the La Liga game with Granada on Saturday (29 October).

I don't know we had 2 Neymars in our team

xXKonan

[formation=barca,6]
Masip
0-0-Marlon-0-Mathieu-0-0
Palencia-0-0-0-0-0-Moi
0-0-0-Gomes-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Denis-0-0-0-Alena-0
Alfaro-0-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-0-0-Alcacer-0-0-0
[/formation]