Super Copa Catalunya: Barcelona - Espanyol 0-1

PhilS

I'd like to see all 6 of the first team players as starters, they could all use more playing time. And I want to see Marlon play with them, he is the only Barca B player I could see getting minutes in any real game this season.

Messi983

Looks like Espanyol will play with their first team...

CvhyNOEWAAAWuzo.jpg

Albo

I wish we had more Mathieus. He could do absolutely reckless tackles on their first team players and return the behavior what Barca's players have been getting for years.

Neeraj

We're playing these bastards so early on in the cup?

Damn, I just wish the federation weren't so greedy and just made cup games knockouts ffs..Would be so much better.

Albo

We're playing these bastards so early on in the cup?

Damn, I just wish the federation weren't so greedy and just made cup games knockouts ffs..Would be so much better.

This is not Copa del Rey.

Edit: If you thought that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Closed the chat as it was looking as a worthless match. From what I saw noone was actually good except Carbonell at dm.
Nili, Alena, Marlon did ok. Gomes, Arda, Mathieu poor.

Devils

I didn't watch the second half but from the first...Gomes, Paco, Arda, Mathieu, Denis were all very poor today.

Very disappointing for guys who had the opportunity to step up and take show us some promise.

Last edited:

Narto

Arda and Denis only ones playing well from the first team. From the B team I was rather impressed by Marlon. Nili and Alena also played well.

Zebulun

From the second half i saw, these are my thoughts;

1)Paco Alcacer: struggled alot and this is very worrying.
2)Andre Gomes:Efficient but don't have that creative spark or will to impose himself.
3)Marlon: Very good reading of the game and very difficult to beat.
4)palencia: Very aggresive defending and quick passing.
5)Arda Turan still sucks his body language and hunger to impose or create wasnt there. Alfaro and Mujica came on for a short period and they had more impact than him and paco.
6)mathieu: fucking mathieu managed to be the weak link in a B team defense and get Injured. SMH
7)Denis: very good quick passing and combinations. needs to work on his shooting as he had a couple chances that went straight at the keeper.

Raketa10

For me Marlon and Alena were the only two who actually showed something. Paco and Gomes still far from being integrated in our type of football.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just confirms my bet on Denis being the best hope of the 3 to rise a little bit.

But sure enough Arda and Gomez will be ahead of him, because pricetag.

Home of Barca Fans